• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Totally even further off topic.

I worked with this guy named Sylvester. He was hetro had a girlfriend, but he wore womens silk underwear, and perfume. VERY odd dude.

Even further.
I was on submarines. Our Yoeman apprentice got kicked off the boat, for stealing and wearing other peoples silk boxers.
Youmix in strange circles Steve....

ps can I have my undies back

Nelly

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
I would be afraid to wear silk underwear. I would probably slip right off the seat!!!:eek: Oh, wait, you mean under our regular clothes!:p

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was on submarines. Our Yoeman apprentice got kicked off the boat, for stealing and wearing other peoples silk boxers.
That there's even silk boxers on board for him to steal, makes all us Air Force guys point and laugh in your general direction. :p :p :p

H

HavBlue

um :confused:

Ok.....I really really hate to ask this, but........explain?

Well, everybody has these fancy heated things like grips and such but I was always complaining about my crotch getting cold after we moved east. So, as a joke the misses and daughter got together and made me a pair of underwear that freeball with a warmer that plugs into the pigtail for the battery tender on the bike. It's kinda like a woman's thong but reversed with an electric sock for the more important things. It may have been a joke but dang if it don't work....
I complain no more.....

J

jsteinb95

Well, everybody has these fancy heated things like grips and such but I was always complaining about my crotch getting cold after we moved east. So, as a joke the misses and daughter got together and made me a pair of underwear that freeball with a warmer that plugs into the pigtail for the battery tender on the bike. It's kinda like a woman's thong but reversed with an electric sock for the more important things. It may have been a joke but dang if it don't work....
I complain no more.....

um :confused:

Not sure what to say....I don't know what is more awkward; wearing a woman's thong backwards or your daughter making it.

Raid The Revenge

Reaction score
Visit site
Girls only? BAH!

I've got a loincloth! Plus some cheap robes and stuff. One day, I WILL buy underwear from a vending machine in Japan.

bizarrex.jpg