Ultimate Handling .. ZX14 !!!!

rpereira

Reaction score
Visit site
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EchPDfdUmGs&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - 090524 ??????????ZZ-R1400???2[/ame]

Wow, who knew ???? Hows that Wolfman, looks like the ZX14 isn't that heavy when riding ;P

Edit : Shamelessly stolen from PSP ;P

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, Mad skills....and obviously that guy could ride just about anything! Very talented....

I have a mate who has a ZX14, and he says that in the rain, it is a real handful...and this guy is a pretty decent rider, use to race competitively, and he had real fear in his eye, when he was telling me about the bike's ability to spin up in the wet.

:eek:

rpereira

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, Mad skills....and obviously that guy could ride just about anything! Very talented....

I have a mate who has a ZX14, and he says that in the rain, it is a real handful...and this guy is a pretty decent rider, use to race competitively, and he had real fear in his eye, when he was telling me about the bike's ability to spin up in the wet.

:eek:

haha well then thats REAL power hahahaha ;P Warp Speed Engage!! :)

Hollywood416

Reaction score
Visit site
Yea that fella there has some MAD SKILLZ!!!!! I've ridden one and there's no way I could fling it around like that. Not to mention his throttle control is superb and not an easy bike for that either.

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
What always baffles me when I see a vid like this (besides the awesome skills) is...How the heck do those guys know which way they are going with all those different turns and cones?

Shiny_side_up

Reaction score
Visit site
What always baffles me when I see a vid like this (besides the awesome skills) is...How the heck do those guys know which way they are going with all those different turns and cones?

Haha! I was going to say the exact same thing. while the riding is very impressive, I'm more amazed at their ability to remember the route.