UK Meet 4th & 5th October 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I finally got my written confirmation of the course dates, I also got my ferry E-ticket and hotel confirmation so everything is now set for a great weekend :rockon:

Numpty

Reaction score
Visit site
Guess this has moved from the weekend of the 18th and 19th, but count me in

No mate its not moved.The 19th oct meet is still on if everyone is still up for it?myself and toolkit are.When grommit said they were going to the ace cafe then riding down south i thought i would ride up for a cuppa and chat then join the ride back as the wedding im due to go to is not until the evening.

So if your still up for the 19th aswell its still game on. :thumbup:

NakedJ

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So its official there are two one on the 4th and one on the 19th. Both meeting at Ace Cafe at 11:00. The meet on the 4th is then going on to Brighton, no decision yet as to where then for the 19th, Southend?

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So its official there are two one on the 4th and one on the 19th. Both meeting at Ace Cafe at 11:00. The meet on the 4th is then going on to Brighton, no decision yet as to where then for the 19th, Southend?

Correct.

Cloggy has got his firm to pay him to meet with other FZ6 owners. :rolleyes:

Hence the meet on the 4th.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys,

One of the guys at work rides a V-storm and a while ago asked me if I ever attended runs. We both have children and have found that the logistics of meeting up for a ride a bit of a mare.
I met him today on a course, and asked if he wanted to tag along to our meet up to the ACE on the 4th October. He was really keen on the idea and will check with work.
Hopefully his off duty is agreeable as he is a top fella and will be a good addition to the group.

Nelly:thumbup:

Last edited:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Guys,

One of the guys at work rides a V-storm and a while ago asked me if I ever attended runs. We both have children and have found that the logistics of meeting up for a ride a bit of a mare.
I met him today on a course and asked if he wanted to tag along to our meet up to the ACE on the 4th October. He was really keen on the idea and will check with work.
Hopefully his off duty is agreeable as he is a top fella and will be a good addition to the group.

Nelly:thumbup:

Sounds great to me, the more the merrier (well within limits of course). Michael B (my mate from Swindon) rides an old gsxr, so he won't feel as if he's the only non conformist ;)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds great to me, the more the merrier (well within limits of course). Michael B (my mate from Swindon) rides an old gsxr, so he won't feel as if he's the only non conformist ;)
Thanks Martin,

It will be a reet good laff.

Nelly

ToolKit

Reaction score
Visit site
At least I won't be the odd one out after selling my FZS600, & buying a triumph sprint st. hope you guys can forgive me :spank:

Status
Not open for further replies.