Two brothers exhaust wanted

MtlDrmCor

Reaction score
Visit site
I am looking to buy a two brothers exhaust. I have an '07 so the '04-'09 line from two brothers will work. The perfect item would be their black series carbon fiber mufflers but I am not expecting to get that lucky so i will consider all finishes on the cans.

Thanks!

MtlDrmCor

Reaction score
Visit site
Also i would be interested in any destroyed two brothers exhaust muffler setups. I am looking for the inlets, outlets, endcaps, and midpipe section. The can's don't have to work at all. I know that is a stretch but hey maybe some of you have bits and pieces.

Cameronhall

Reaction score
Visit site
PM for the one on craigslist, best of luck with that one. ill keep scouring the web. we should just steal hochstuhl's one night. teach him to leave his bike out in the open :Flip:

kennedyted

Reaction score
Visit site
would you be interested in the m4 racing black carbon fibre cans, i just went from the 2 under the seat to a set of r6 headers out the side id be willing to part with the cans though in great working order and awesome sound for fz6

ste

Surfing the ethernet
Reaction score
Visit site
would you be interested in the m4 racing black carbon fibre cans, i just went from the 2 under the seat to a set of r6 headers out the side id be willing to part with the cans though in great working order and awesome sound for fz6
how much u want? plus shipping to ireland?