Two Brothers Exhaust for 2009 FZ6

big_b

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.glenwoodvfd.com
Ordered the 2 Brothers (Vale system) exhaust for my Wife's bike about 2 months ago..

Needless to say this was a mistake, after I put mine on she said it was to loud but she would think about it .. 2 months later she FINALLY decided she does not want them on her bike lol

I cannot return them an they have not even been "unsealed"

These are the Aluminium ones and has everything needed to install them. I will take pictures of them in the morning when I get home and post them on here ..

I bought the exhaust new for around $700..

I will make someones day ... I will sale this brand new and un-opened Two Brothers Exhaust for $600 shipped via FedEx.. :rockon:

I accept PayPal and will provide my telephone number if you need it ..

Thanks!

Anesi

Reaction score
Visit site
Would love to take those off your hands :) They would look super sweet on my black bike. However I am still torn between those, the Ixil's and the Termignoni's, so think I'll have to give it some more thought.

I'm wondering how loud and deep are they really? My only reference is youtube. Are those vids close to the real thing or? - toastinator: Have my eye on the Quads aswell ;) they look super sweet.

Very nice cans :thumbup:Too bad your wife did'nt like them.

Last edited:

big_b

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.glenwoodvfd.com
I still have these.. If no one wants them by the weekend.. I will probably stick them on eBay ..

Make me an offer !

Thanks !

big_b

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.glenwoodvfd.com
They sold on eBay for $455 but the buyer wrote me and said sorry I don't have enough money to pay for them... WASTED MY TIME!!

So if anyone wants them for $455 shipped let me know...

Thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
They sold on eBay for $455 but the buyer wrote me and said sorry I don't have enough money to pay for them... WASTED MY TIME!!

So if anyone wants them for $455 shipped let me know...

Thanks!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

If you buy a set of P1X Db killers it attenuates the the loudness 8 decibels! It might be just the ticket for you and you would be actually saving money instead of taking a big loss. I've used the P1X's on two bikes and what a difference! Get them and install on your bike, let her hear them and if it's to her liking you saved the big loss. Here's a link...Two Brothers Racing M Series P1X Race Pipe PowerTip - Dirt Bike Motocross - Motorcycle Superstore

By the way I have them on my SV1000s and they really cut the loudness but like you I would rather run them open. The SV is so freaking loud with the Two Bro's and I have and try to keep a good relationship with my neighbors.

Good luck and if this is an answer let me know. PM me!

CDE

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you still have these?

I'm quite interested...I hurt my exhaust shroud and it's not much more for these...I was actually looking to see if I could find a used one but holy moly I couldn't pass this up...

Please let me know :)

Out of curiosity, do you have the silver shroud that covers the stock exhaust from your bike if you got new pipes?

As mentioned...quite interested.

Thanks!!!!!!