Two Brothers aluminum exhaust slip on

alopez03

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

I bought this from amazon([ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000LV7VQ4/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00)and]Amazon.com: Two Brothers Racing M-2 V.A.L.E. Dual Slip-Ons - Aluminum , Material: Aluminum 005-1170406: Automotive[/ame] it looks really weird... the decals don't match on the pipes, and has scratches on the side, I guess it's called the canister? Plus it doesn't have the two brothers logo on the side of it like you see on google images. Should it comes in a box that says two brothers? It didn't even have that.. I tried to return it but they are telling me it's 20% restocking fee which is not even on the front page.. I'm attaching some images so you can see. If anyone has these can you tell me if that is what it looked like out of box? I'm planning on going to some local shops this weekend to see if they have it in stock to compare it to.

Thanks for any help!

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like a good replica i was afraid of that happening on amazon call amazon tell them it's damaged and it's a fake not as advertised you want money back to buy the right product they should help
You

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
When I got my Two Bros. aluminum cans for my FZ6 they had no logos on the can itself. Those look like the magnesium tips. The vale mount machining and interior baffle are identical so I think they're legit and not knock offs.

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
Those look like legit Two Bros pipes based on the tips and construction, but they are certainly not the ones that come in the kit designed for the FZ6. The shape of the cans, and the angle of the tips is different from your run of the mill FZ6 Two Bros kit.

alopez03

Reaction score
Visit site
When I got my Two Bros. aluminum cans for my FZ6 they had no logos on the can itself. Those look like the magnesium tips. The vale mount machining and interior baffle are identical so I think they're legit and not knock offs.

When you got your cans did they come in an original box that said two brothers? This didn't bring anything like that. I'm returning them. Tey are to sketchy and dont look legit. They were not a bad price but if they are fake they are porbably worth less than what I payed. Anybody knows a reliable place to buy legit two bros exhausts? Thanks

shamrocker

Reaction score
joshisingreenville.blogspot.com
They're not fake. The TB logos should have been on a stickersheet in the box. The box will not say Two Brothers. The shape of the cans is exactly right. What you've got is a set from a low price seller that appear to have been damaged in transit, or was previously returned by another customer. :) Honestly, are the scratches worth sending it back?

EDIT: I think you were talking about the logos on the tips, and one looks rubbed off.

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Those look like legit Two Bros pipes based on the tips and construction, but they are certainly not the ones that come in the kit designed for the FZ6. The shape of the cans, and the angle of the tips is different from your run of the mill FZ6 Two Bros kit.

When you got your cans did they come in an original box that said two brothers? This didn't bring anything like that. I'm returning them. Tey are to sketchy and dont look legit. They were not a bad price but if they are fake they are porbably worth less than what I payed. Anybody knows a reliable place to buy legit two bros exhausts? Thanks

Those are exactly what I got in my kit same oval shape and angled tips. You should have a "Y" pipe and Vale split rings with allen head bolts for the split rings. Stainless steel hangers etc..

I'm pretty familiar with there product and have been to their headquarters and manufacturing facility a number of times since they're up the freeway from me.

Mine did come in a box from Two Brothers Racing.

Also: http://www.twobros.com/storelocator...ocation=miami,fla&countryIso=US&businessname=

Last edited:

alopez03

Reaction score
Visit site
If you check my fifth picture the canister has the part number 005-7-46-2 engraved into it. If you go to two brothers page and go to the manuals section for the aluminium slip on for the fz6 it shows the canisters are part number 005-125-206L (LEFT ONE) or 005-125-206R (RIGHT ONE)Maybe this canister doesn't even fit my bike.

shamrocker

Reaction score
joshisingreenville.blogspot.com
Is it possible that the part number is for the gold colored cap on the end? I think TB cans are meant to be opened and repacked, aren't they?

Also, I would think that part number would end in L or R if it was for the entire can.

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
If you have questions about our products or issues concerning your order, please feel free to contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives at:
Before contacting us, you may be able to find the answers you're looking for in the links below:

Two Brothers Racing High Performance Motorcycle Exhaust Systems And Aftermarket Bike Parts, Race Exhaust Systems, Motorcycle Parts and Accessories, Sportbike Parts, Full Exhaust Systems, Black Series Exhaust, Juice Box

alopez03

Reaction score
Visit site
I just spoke with the seller and he told me to send him pictures of what is not correct so I can proceed to return it and get a good one. He told me it might have been a returned item resend which would explain the scratches, lack of two bros sticker, faded logo on canister exhaust mouth and lack of a box from two brothers. The part number discrepancy on the anister I have no idea.