Twisted Throttle Shipping UK

ranieri

Reaction score
Visit site
Ordered bar risers from Twisted Throttle US.
2 weeks and still no show .
Anyone else had to wait this long UK or US?:(

It can take a while yano mate to get it shipped over and 2 weeks isn't suprising. I wouldn't be suprised if it takes another 2 weeks. Best thing to do is get their number and give them a bell and see if it has been shipped.

Done that and they said it left us 9 DAYS AGO!! will have to phone back and get FED-EX tracking number.

No I just didnt realize you could buy them here.:(

A lot of phone calls later I have found out Parcleforce are holding them because there is 20 quid import duty to pay!
Between phone calls to US and the duty on top of what I paid these are going to be very expensive risers:(

A lot of phone calls later I have found out Parcleforce are holding them because there is 20 quid import duty to pay!
Between phone calls to US and the duty on top of what I paid these are going to be very expensive risers:(
Can you just refuse to accept them and ask for a refund from Twisted Throttle for all the hassle they've given you?

You can buy these or these in the UK from a reputable supplier!

I run into similar issues with Couriers (FedEx, UPS, etc) up here in Canada when ording from the USA. Years ago I quickly found out that anything being shipped to me outside of Canada, must be shipped by regular post. I got nailed with a $40 "Brokerage Fee" from UPS once and that did it for me.

Now I contact the company who I am purchasing from ans specifically ask them to just put it in the mail (USPS). 95% of them don't have a problem with this. I even say I'll be happy to pay the same courier price for regular mail service. Usually they offer me a discounted shipping price. So most businesses seem reasonable to send it regular mail if you ask. Yes it will take longer, but no brokerage or other courier fees!

I also call if I feel the shipping price is too high for what I'm buying. Twice now I've called up California Sport Touring to 'debate' their listed shipping price on their web site. Both times, the price was drastically reduced.

Back