Triumph Street Triple R Review

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I love these, especially the matt grey. I almost bought one instead of the FZ6, but it was a few thousand more than my bike. Very nice :D

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Seeing as I own one in Matte Graphite, I'd say yes, it is the most fun you can have on two wheels:thumbup::cheer::rockon:

Discofrank

Reaction score
Visit site
they are good thats for sure
that review is exactly what i experiance on a short 30 min ride test ride
was really unsure, and it is a hooligan bike!

then i got the 749!
love my duke more though :)

rpereira

Reaction score
Visit site
That's the front runner for the bike I get when I turn 60 in four years. :rockon:

No, no, no and NO !!! FZ1 with the R1 engine !!! ;P That should be the front runner :)

And whilst they are good, they aren't THAT great .... (There I have said it !) I think the FZ6N is easier to live with :) (And more comfy!)

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No, no, no and NO !!! FZ1 with the R1 engine !!! ;P That should be the front runner :)

And whilst they are good, they aren't THAT great .... (There I have said it !) I think the FZ6N is easier to live with :) (And more comfy!)

Spoilsport! :D
How about an FZ1 and the Triple? :BLAA:

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Seeing as I own one in Matte Graphite, I'd say yes, it is the most fun you can have on two wheels:thumbup::cheer::rockon:

It's true! Here's Rob on one of the so cal rides last year.....

3913934893_673d4b0a7d_b.jpg

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site

How do you detail matte colored paint? I love the look of matte finish but I've always avoided them because I have no idea how to detail / protect the paint when cleaning.

Cmayer31

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Visit site
For anyone in the San Diego area, North County Yamaha will have the Triumph demo truck out this Saturday and Sunday. I got the call saying it's a customer appreciation day, but I won't be able to make it.

Probably a good thing as the Daytona 675 is the bike on top of my want to own list :D

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
How do you detail matte colored paint? I love the look of matte finish but I've always avoided them because I have no idea how to detail / protect the paint when cleaning.

You just don't want to use a standard thicker carnuba wax on a flat paint. There is a product by Turtle called Ice Wax that is a thin liquid wax that works beautifully.