Trade Yamaha "Comfy" Seat

Blakester122

Reaction score
Visit site
I was going to post this here for those that are closer to me, so that way if we both as not happy we can trade back.

I have a 07' FZ6 Yamaha Comfy seat. I don't like it. I don't like how it wants to push me forward onto the bike and not really allow me to sit back into the cup of the seat.

I was hoping something in the Marietta, GA area. Might want to trade their standard Yamaha seat for this one and try it out. I had the standard seat and liked it. This one I don't.

Thanks guys!

Blake Harrison

I live in powder springs, I'd like to see if maybe I like it? Wanna meet up and see if you wanna trade?

Probably can, I get off around 3:30 but I rode the klr to work today so it would have to be sometime after 5

what a coincidence... I just rode in to ATL (Dunwoody) from Charleston on a stock seat and I don't like it. If your other meetup doesn't happen, I can meet you later. During the workday I'm near Perimeter Mall and I'll be done around 7 or 8 p.m. Or lunch between 1 and 2. We could trade and then if it doesn't work out we could trade back before Sat. Let me know...

It seems to have. I did around 930 miles in two days on the standard seat. I had no lower back issues and I didn't have odd pressures on my backside.

I rode a little over 850 miles this past weekend on the "comfy" seat and I had back pain and my upper inner part of my thighs fell asleep. I'm around 6-1. So I think it positions me different, because of the thicker foam.

I'm not super close to ATL, but I live in Commerce off 85 near tanger outlets. I'd be willing to meet if none of your other offers fall through. OR if chevy decides he wants a stock back, I'll trade you stock for comfy if you get it :D

Correction. I am not in the running as I live in Delaware.

I believe the order is: Chevy, TDC_Erock, AthensGA37

Haha. I guess I'll have to take what i can get. Maybe Chevy will get it and be tired of it by the Aug 24 ride ;) ...if not and TDC gets it...change your mind before saturday so I can snag it before you get far away!

So how's the trade going? :D thought i'd check in to make sure i havent missed out on anything. If whoever has it now decides they may wanna trade back to stock, i'll be willing to give it a shot.

Back