Now it is like this....:D
5532987791_1784b949fc_z.jpg

Yup everything looks great on there!

....except its not blue!:BLAA:

1.8tbora

Stealth FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Do a few cheap mods like spray bombing the silver parts, led rear turn signals, also there some cnc aluminum adjustable levers on ebay that are actually super nice and I only paid 40 bucks. Check my pics in the all blacked out album.

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
BD43 was what I had now that I remember but I ended up running out of juice after like a few times I neglected to turn off bike completely, i.e. going flat after leaving lights on with bike off for <10min.

Im looking to sell the cable for now...

The old, hit the kill switch and forgot to turn off the key problem, eh?;)

The BD43 mod (or any other headlight mod) will only accelerate the death of your battery since more than one bulb is on. The stock setup will still zap your battery, it'll just take longer.

Stop leaving your key on. :)

malicious439

The Technician
Reaction score
Visit site
The old, hit the kill switch and forgot to turn off the key problem, eh?;)

The BD43 mod (or any other headlight mod) will only accelerate the death of your battery since more than one bulb is on. The stock setup will still zap your battery, it'll just take longer.

Stop leaving your key on. :)

Yea yea I know:BLAA: but if having only one bulb on means the difference between that 3-4min of death ill take it!

keef

Reaction score
Visit site
Once you get the mod bug, you can never stop!
That is true! The last 2 months I have ceramic'd my exhaust headers black, had the rear sets, radiator guards, and passenger pegs plastic coated blood red, and installed the FZ1 bar. I am waiting on my carbon Leo Vince slips to arrive and I have an FE kit I am hoping is compatible with the Leo's. Oh and I am looking into LED signals and LED POD lights! Going to have to start selling stuff to support my new habit! :BLAA:
picture.php

Last edited: