todays bike fatality on salisbury highway

I'm so sorry Andy. I can't begin to imagine what you and your family are going through. I scarcely know what to say. My deepest, deepest condolences.

I'm so saddened to hear this. I can't imagine what you're going through right now. My prayers for you and your family. I'm glad they caught the driver, but wish it never happened in the first place.

I cant even fathom your range of emotions right now.....Im saddened to hear of your loss. But, like Cliff said, we are hear for you and with you in spirit.
Joe

I'm so sorry to hear this. I can only imagine the pain you are feeling. Please let myself and the rest of us know if we can do anything.

Josh,
regularly played social poker at my venue and was an awesome person, and someone i was lucky to know,

my deepest sympathy goes to yourself and your family.

x Heather x

Sorry for your loss, If he was anything like the rest of us he was at least doing what he loved. Riding his bike.

I can't even begin to imagine the pain of such a loss. I hope that in time you can begin to find solace in the fond memories of his life. I'm deeply sorry.

Sending my condolences from across the pond.

My thoughts go out to you and your family.

May you rest in peace fella.

So sorry for you loss. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

It is with sadness that i report that my son died today commuting to work at the hands of a hoon driver.

he was cut off and had to lay the bike down but slid into the railing and died from his injuries.

he was always a defensive and sensible rider and it saddens me so much that he was taken away from us because some knob cager had to get his cheap thrills.

RIP
Joshua Daddow

you will be sorely missed
Speechless!

So sorry

Nelly

Back