To Female Riders:

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
I love when a lady rider pulls up next to me on my bike.

There is no mistaking the fact that I am a female rider (based on my size and shape) and very often will get thumbs-up signs from guys driving cars; sometimes they'll accidently start drifting into my lane as they "check me out," which is definitely not so cool.

waride.jpg

I posted a story here on the forum a few months ago about the fellows on sport bikes who pulled up along side me at a red light and started flirting, and about the pack of sportbike riders who joined in with me for a stretch on I-4 headed toward Daytona.

I enjoy the attention, so keep it coming guys!

Last edited:

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
Bikes were made for guys to drive, not gals........RS

I've purchased 7 motorcycles over the years and at no time did I have to submit to a strip search to determine my gender in order to qualify, nor did I have to do so to earn my M endorsement on my license. I've put 160,000 miles on those motorcycles, none of them commuter miles, all of them on the highways all over the U.S., from WA to ME to FL to CA. Zero accidents, one speeding ticket (it is a red motorcycle, after all ;-) ). And your avatar says...what?

waride.jpg

Red Scorpion

Reaction score
Visit site
So, as we boil the corn on down to the cob, what we have is a bunch of pissed off female motorcycle owners........What is this, PMS week on the forum? I know 3 lady bikers that are sexy and hot, but I think the majority of ya wishes you were men instead of the femailian gender. Just get over it girls, you can't be like us unless ya have a sex change operation. As for the granny that rides the red bike all over God's creation for 160,000 miles, it shows, believe me, it shows........And you guys that cower down to these women, y'all must have a wet noodle for a backbone......

But, as always, the only opinion that matters is mine.:rockon:

RS

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I would like to see you say that to my wife RS.She has had two bikes and was a very capable rider .She only stopped when we had the kids ,she thought it too dangerous to have both of us on two wheels and maybe orphan the kids !

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow, someone has got it for the ladies.....Sheeesh! My dream is to meet a woman who rides, that would be awesome....we could go cruising together, go on long rides to distant destinations...as he dreams some more!

It's everyone's right to ride! Gender aint an issue!

:Flash:

Nick J

Reaction score
Visit site
After I, or I should say "we" (my wife and I) got our bike, a 2008 Blue FZ6, I drive, she rides on the back, it took a while to convince my daughter to go on a little ride with me. Finally she gave in and we just went on a short, 15 minute ride. A few weeks later, she was in a rotten mood so my wife convinced her to go on a "real" ride, we went about 150 miles that day. She rode with me and my wife rode with one of my buddies on his Honda CBR600. When we were done with our ride, my daughter pops up and says she had so much fun that she's going to take the safety course and buy her own bike. She signed up for the course that day. She makes a dad proud. The only thing though, which isn't all that bad, I guess, is that she wants a Harley looking type of bike and the one she has pretty much made up her mind for is the Honda Shadow, Spirit 750. I tried my best to talk her into a sport bike but she says that all of those are too tall for her. She does have short legs. I even suggested the Yamaha FZ6R, but she likes the "BADASS" (according to her) look. Now, all I have to do is get my son a bike. He really wants one (a sport bike) but has no money yet. It'll be nice when the whole family can go far a ride together.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
True Wolfie,

But finding the RIGHT one to ride with is the issue........I don't want to ride with a woman that looks like an elephant riding a tricycle.:D

Gee...i could look a bit like an Elephant riding a tricycle, hope there's a chick that wants to ride with me that can deal with that!

Mate i am all for hot chicks, if you knew what i did for a job, you would die with your leg in the air.....

Obviously your personal taste is that the woman needs to be Denise Richards body double or something to be able to ride with you!

I am surrounded by some of this Nations hottest woman on a daily basis, if they ride, which a couple of them do, i would love to go for a ride on the bikes with them, for bike reasons, same way as i would, if the chick was 50 years old, and past her prime...would be just nice to actually have a conversation at the end, that wasnt just blokes stuff!

There is more to woman than just a killer bod, and a pretty face!

W

wrightme43

OK

R.S. post has been dealt with.
That is not acceptable on this forum.

NO racist or sexist comments will be allowed.
I have no control over how others feel in thier hearts, but I will not accept it as a representation of our views on this forum.

Back to our regurlarly scheduled programing.

T

TheVmaxrider

Sorry moderator dude, we posted at the same time. Would retract or edit, but I think folks should check out the website. The world's fastest woman at 236 mph on the Maxton Mile.

Edit: New race results posted on her website.......239 mph.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nick J ,I like your thinking :thumbup:

When my sons are old enough I hope they learn to ride,one wants to now ,but he's only 6 .

My nine year old is tongueing at the bit to get on a bike...we have told him, he has to wait till he is twelve, but for now, he is the best pillion ever!

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh yeah, I agree, female riders have no skill what-so-ever....:rolleyes:

Here's a prime example to how poorly they can ride.
View attachment 9884

She's got two up on me, one, she is on a race track, two, she has got the knee down!

She obviously cant ride! ;)

We have a very competitive lady that races an FZ6 down here in Oz! and plenty more down here, that run with the boys, and give em heaps!

:thumbup:

rent-a-reaper

captain caveman!
Reaction score
Visit site
when i was a teenager my father explained it to me like this:
"riding motorcycles is alot like sex.....everyone THINKS they're good at it...but few are" :D

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
As for the granny that rides the red bike all over God's creation for 160,000 miles, it shows, believe me, it shows........

Gosh! Really? Thanks for pointing that out. I'll add 5 more miles to my long run this weekend and make an appt for a boob job and butt lift STAT.

captiva_barbweb.jpg

Don't you wish YOUR granny look like this?

Last edited: