Tips on how to be a good rider video

keith w

Reaction score
Visit site
It made me laugh. Funny stuff with at least a little but of truth in it for most Harley riders. Thanks for sharing.:rockon:

Downs

Touring Jarhead
Reaction score
Visit site
HAHA good video :p But this attitude spans all genres of bikes for the most part. Probably the group that cares the least about being cool is the touring/sport touring guys :p The stunters around here have the same attitude usually about protective gear past a helmet lol.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah it defenitaly picks on Harley guys, which we all know not everyone one is like that, and there are some people who are that don't ride Harley's. But still it's pretty dang funny! And for the love of god would someone tell me how to spell defenitaly....I'm spelling it so bad that spell check can't figure it out lol

iSteve

Reaction score
www.flickr.com
I think you could change harley rider to sport biker(squids) with the same result. Especially the loud pipes, revving the engine at stop lights and not wearing the gear.

callmegandhi

IM4TH
Reaction score
Visit site
Did you know if you own a Harley you can only get somewhere if you stop at every bar along the way and get drunk? A Harley can only run that long before it over heats! :BLAA:

tejkowskit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Visit site
And a large front butt! hahaha. He forgot to mention how it will make you more of an American! 'MERICA! As stereotypical as this is of harley riders, I have met too many with the exact same attitude.