Thugs and Hooligans give us all a bad rap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We need all the facts of the incident before any of our thoughts or opinions can be validated, regardless of how well the arguments are constructed.

I would ask everyone participating to keep the thread respectful. This thread has been one of the most interesting threads I have read for a while.
The ramifications of the media spin, public sentiment and the resulting judicial processes may have long lasting consequences for all motorcycle riders, lets not forget that.

Peace and respect:thumbup:
Nelly

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
That isn't research that is irrational bigotry.

None of the previous videos has anything to do with the riders there that day.

Those videos apply to them as-much as it applies to you. Which is not at all.

I fail again to see your point. The previous videos have everything to do with the civil and criminal court cases that are developing. And in fact it is an irrational statement to say 'None of the Previous Videos ........' Because in fact the same rider that is posting to their YouTube channel is in fact a participant in these criminal acts, they are providing video documentation that will likely be submitted as evidence if the Court allows it.

And these videos do not apply to me because I've never pulled as many illegal maneuvers in a large group while riding. The few group rides that I have gone on the only law that was broken was the speed limit. You can ask my friends that were on a group ride and the lead bike and the 2 closest chase bikes all got the same speeding ticket even though the lead bike was the one that was flying and the other 2 guys were not going as fast.

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
The media didn't put that video up, the rider did. Glad you shifted through my whole thread count to prove some kind of insulting point? Yeah, back road racing and parking lot stunts are just like cutting in between ongoing and incoming traffic and wheelin for miles at a time.

For all you know, I'm a compulsive liar, do I have video to prove any of this? Nope. You see, you usually speak on "actions". We are recalling actions and the video. From what we seen. Regardless of what that guy was doing, the SUV had right to hightail out of there. No media spins on the RAW video, that is where i formed my opinion.

And you forgot another quote. "The one breaking my window would have been met wth a 160g .357mag to the face."

Damn right I called ****ty cops pigs. And that wasn't even out of context. It was right there. Quote fail.

Cool story.

You know what the people on the video can say the same thing. They can say the video was edited with programs and it was trick photography and nobody has proof otherwise. Furthermore, anyone one of them can claim to not be identified because you can't really tell who was on the bikes because they are wearing helmets.

Videos are sometimes not even admissible in court because they are can be classified as hearsay.

That is why we have courts, where judges and juries decide.

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
I fail again to see your point. The previous videos have everything to do with the civil and criminal court cases that are developing. And in fact it is an irrational statement to say 'None of the Previous Videos ........' Because in fact the same rider that is posting to their YouTube channel is in fact a participant in these criminal acts, they are providing video documentation that will likely be submitted as evidence if the Court allows it.

And these videos do not apply to me because I've never pulled as many illegal maneuvers in a large group while riding. The few group rides that I have gone on the only law that was broken was the speed limit. You can ask my friends that were on a group ride and the lead bike and the 2 closest chase bikes all got the same speeding ticket even though the lead bike was the one that was flying and the other 2 guys were not going as fast.

Okay, please tell use the names of the people in those videos and point out how you clearly identified them. For all anyone knows you were the guy driving with the camera or anyone of the riders on that ride. I mean really who face was exactly behind those 1000 different helments?

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Everybody please ignore this loser Neal, he's obviously trolling and I vote he be banned immediately. Loser! :ban:

Not trolling, anyone in the San Diego area who doubts I am serious. I will kindly speak my view to you face to face.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, please tell use the names of the people in those videos and point out how you clearly identified them. For all anyone knows you were the guy driving with the camera or anyone of the riders on that ride. I mean really who face was exactly behind those 1000 different helments?

Good point I wouldn't use face unless I got it. Instead I would look for license plates first. Then I would show up with a sheriff and a tow truck and take all the bikes that could clearly be identified. Wait the criminals removed them ahead of time.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool story.

You know what the people on the video can say the same thing. They can say the video was edited with programs and it was trick photography and nobody has proof otherwise. Furthermore, anyone one of them can claim to not be identified because you can't really tell who was on the bikes because they are wearing helmets.

Videos are sometimes not even admissible in court because they are can be classified as hearsay.

That is why we have courts, where judges and juries decide.

See previous post noting that the judge deems what is admissible or not in court. Not actually the jury. The jury decides on how much of the provided evidence is sufficient to convict the person of the crime or decide in their favor for a civil matter

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Everybody please ignore this loser Neal, he's obviously trolling and I vote he be banned immediately. Loser! :ban:

We can refrain from name calling. He can only be trolling if you're on the hook....:)

Not all thought is the result of being right or wrong. We form thought and opinion on a variety of process/senses that are part of assemblage that comes from society and upbringing. We can be swayed by a song or a smell. We call that association but it goes much deeper like a little program script that plays over and over again. This can directly relate to how we perceive, process and behave.
Sometimes your worst enemy is your best friend. Yes the person who challenges you the most can in fact be one of your greatest allies.

If you think about it, isn't that what we're really talking about here? How people behave and what does or doesn't qualify certain behavior?

My first feeling is that these guys were way off base but as Neal points out although all of our scripts say the intent was wrong, there is the possibility the turnout could have been different. We'll never know exactly because there are parts that we don't see in the video and we don't really know what was in the hearts of the actors. Sometimes it's easier to resolve an answer from those scripts than leaving what we don't know as the truth.

Yes our system is pretty good at using past behavior as a precedent in deciding what is going on but it's not fool proof or always correct.

I've seen situations where a person was in harms way with another but because the person overcame their own minds answer to the situation and instead displayed courage, it completely turned around. I've also seen it not work. That's the funny thing about the truth. Sometimes it's glorious and sometimes it hurts like hell! :)

Not trolling, anyone in the San Diego area who doubts I am serious. I will kindly speak my view to you face to face.
Neal, Are you inviting me out for a ride???

Last edited:

BamBam

Reaction score
Visit site
There as no mob, just one guy who got hit who went to the SUV to exchange information while everyone was standing around idly to make sure the situation was okay, then the SUV guy went ape mode.

Yeah, I'm sure that conversation went something like this....

Motorcyclist,"Hi Sir, it seems you bumped into my motorcycle. No worries. Why don't we politely pull over to this curb where I can get your information and wait for the police to conduct a thorough and biased investigation."

SUV, "Absolutely sir, I apologize sincerely. Why don't I buy you and your 100 friends a round while we wait."

ummm...no...

Not all thought is the result of being right or wrong. We form thought and opinion on a variety of process/senses that are part of assemblage that comes from society and upbringing. We can be swayed by a song or a smell. We call that association but it goes much deeper like a little program script that plays over and over again. This can directly relate to how we perceive, process and behave.
Sometimes your worst enemy is your best friend. Yes the person who challenges you the most can in fact be one of your greatest allies.

If you think about it, isn't that what we're really talking about here? How people behave and what does or doesn't qualify certain behavior?

My first feeling is that these guys were way off base but as Neal points out although all of our scripts say the intent was wrong, there is the possibility the turnout could have been different. We'll never know exactly because there are parts that we don't see in the video and we don't really know what was in the hearts of the actors. Sometimes it's easier to resolve an answer from those scripts than leaving what we don't know as the truth.

very well said. :D

Last edited:

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I'm sure that conversation went something like this....

Motorcyclist,"Hi Sir, it seems you bumped into my motorcycle. No worries. Why don't we politely pull over to this curb where I can get your information and wait for the police to conduct a thorough and biased investigation."

SUV, "Absolutely sir, I apologize sincerely. Why don't I buy you and your 100 friends a round while we wait."

The conversation may have gone like that...

But we will never know what would have happened because the SUV guy refused to communicate at all. When the rider approached him for conversation he just drove off riding over 2 people paralyzing one for life and in his rampaging he incited a lynching mob that was looking for swift justice.

I have zero tolerance for people like that SUV guy. People that refused to communicate and instead act on their irrational fears causing havoc and injuring themselves and everyone else around them. I don't want them on this planet they make this world a terrible place.

The irony of the situation was, the SUV guy's irrational fear created for him its reality.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
The conversation may have gone like that...

But we will never know what would have happened because the SUV guy refused to communicate at all. When the rider approached him for conversation he just drove off riding over 2 people paralyzing one for life and in his rampaging he incited a lynching mob that was looking for swift justice.

I have zero tolerance for people like that SUV guy. People that refused to communicate and instead act on their irrational fears causing havoc and injuring themselves and everyone else around them. I don't want them on this planet they make this world a terrible place.

The irony of the situation was, the SUV guy's irrational fear created for him its reality.

Well, if we are lucky, then this becomes a precedent, and millions of SUV drivers everywhere will suddenly and irrationally start running over squids. It will become like a Redwings playoff game. I'm sorry I'm not good at making up imaginary BS stories like you.

Neal go to NYC for a week, then report back to us. Sometimes people actually have to run with the wrong crowds before they learn what it's all about. I've had a lot more patients than I would like to think of that have suffered gun shot wounds from running with the wrong crowds. They felt entitled, they felt like they were slighted, they felt the system was against them, then they got themselves in the wrong situation. Afterward, after reality set back in that lawlessness and thug life is not eternal, that there is a price to pay and it is steep, then reason comes in. Some of these patients have the best turn around stories, but it really did take getting in some seriously bad sh!t to make them realize it.

I honestly hope those riders in NYC realize that they are putting themselves at risk when they act out in the way they did. Reason returns and revenge is left for another day.

Neal

Banned
Reaction score
Visit site
Neal, Are you inviting me out for a ride???

Don't know if I can do that. Pretty sure I saw some picture of you with one of those Mohawk helmets . SKy told me I should just be afraid of people that would wear something like that and I heard you were affiliated with a motorcycle gang called the SoCal Hooligans. Also, you are know conspirator in a social uprising called "Hoonapalooza".

Unfortunately for me, I am not a rich guy nor do I own an SUV so I can't manage my social anxieties by running people over, hiring a high priced lawyer and dumping money into a PR campaign to make everyone else but me look bad.

However, I am a loser and lowlife (so I have been told) so maybe this might be just my thing.

I do plan on riding Wednesday (9th) either Sunrise or Borrego depending on the weather if your interested in that.

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Don't know if I can do that. Pretty sure I saw some picture of you with one of those Mohawk helmets . SKy told me I should just be afraid of people that would wear something like that and I heard you were affiliated with a motorcycle gang called the SoCal Hooligans. Also, you are know conspirator in a social uprising called "Hoonapalooza".

Unfortunately for me, I am not a rich guy nor do I own an SUV so I can't manage my social anxieties by running people over, hiring a high priced lawyer and dumping money into a PR campaign to make everyone else but me look bad.

However, I am a loser and lowlife (so I have been told) so maybe this might be just my thing.

I do plan on riding Wednesday (9th) either Sunrise or Borrego depending on the weather if your interested in that.

LOL, you are funny.

Neal if it makes you feel better, I have a Punisher vinyl decal on the back of my helmet. I think it goes with my badass khaki's when I squid it to work.

Ohh and some times I jam out to this while I ride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0DysKvt4K0

Pagey

Tiger Boy
Reaction score
Visit site
OK so I'm being dumb here but what is a squid......please don't refer to the sea creature !!!

As for this thread it does show one thing.....passion and freedom of speech.

Lets just hope the truth will prevail, which i doubt if your legal system is as lame as the British legal system :rockon:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK so I'm being dumb here but what is a squid......please don't refer to the sea creature !!!

As for this thread it does show one thing.....passion and freedom of speech.

Lets just hope the truth will prevail, which i doubt if your legal system is as lame as the British legal system :rockon:
SQUID is a term used to describe riders who do not gear up.

Stupid
Quick
Underdressed
Imminently
Dead
THe I has also been used for " Instantly and Ignorant" but you get the jist of it.
More info http://www.motorbikelicense.com/motorcycle-squid-slang-about-squid-motorcycle-riders/

Hope this helps,
Nelly

Last edited:

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site

We have all told you that the motorcyclist hired the fancy celebrity lawyer, seeing as tho you like to just dismiss the facts for your own fabricated story all the while calling people stupid and bigoted. My 2 yr old has better arguing skills than you, but i digress I see less ad hominem from her.

I hope all this goes to trial, so We can have due process. And since it is 99% of the forum who can tell by looking at a raw footage. Better hope your on that jury, because you're the only one.

Last edited:

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Uh oh. Looks like the window smasher has a history of "misunderstandings" with the law.

The suspect has at least 21 prior arrests, some for drugs and weapons possession and robbery, sources said.

I don't know everyone on this forum, but the few I have met confirm my suspicion that they are decent, responsible, respectful, mature folks who love to ride motorcycles. To allow these misbehaving, law breaking sociopaths to represent us simply because they ride motorcycles is putting our good reputations and all our good will on the line. For me, the best proof that a group is concerned about its reputation is when it polices it's own members.

These buffoons have angered the lawmakers and that almost always results in new laws. Who knows what's next. Parade permits for groups of 3 or more?

Status
Not open for further replies.