anybody using one

what make model will work on the FZ6

thanks

MIke

tolgatt

Goodfella
Reaction score
Visit site
i used to use vistacruise on my vstrom,,i was pretty happy about it,,,,i think this weekend im gonna put it on to the FZ6 and see how it works....it is $46 over here in windsor,,,,you might even get it cheaper over there,,,,i will let you know as soon as i install it,,will post a pic too of course

i think it is a must on a motorcycle if you are regularly riding your bike more than an hour...even for couple of minutes resting your right hand is like heaven on the highway.....

H

HavBlue

Ever thought about using an O Ring? It's not enough to keep you from twisting the throttle manually but it offers enough resistance to hold it there while you cruise down the road. Keep in mind, you will have to move it back to the stop to shut it down manually as well.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm intrigued. How? Is it used like a "cramp buster" or slipped in between the grip and handlebar?

I agree, that sounds like a great idea, inexpensive and effective. I have the foam grips, I wonder it they would work, or if I'd have to go back to a rubber grip?

H

HavBlue

I agree, that sounds like a great idea, inexpensive and effective. I have the foam grips, I wonder it they would work, or if I'd have to go back to a rubber grip?

You'll have to play around to find the right size but it sits on the inside of the grip and when you need it simply roll it over and into the gap between the switch mount and the grip. The O ring will hold the throttle in place until you manually pull the throttle back to the stop. Great for the long haul on the super slab but don't even think about using it anywhere else.