Think I'm gonna have an aneurysm

LCR

Reaction score
Visit site
I went to my mom's house to pick up the cruiser cause I don't want to ride a crotch rocket 3 hours to go to the races this weekend and she planned on taking the bike to work tonight so she didn't have to put gas in her car.

Somehow I left her house with the cruiser and agreed to let her ride my GSXR 750 to work tonight and tomorrow. :banghead:

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
Ouch good luck. I wouldnt let my mom touch my bike or car. She has already backed into it twice since i bought it.....

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I went to my mom's house to pick up the cruiser cause I don't want to ride a crotch rocket 3 hours to go to the races this weekend and she planned on taking the bike to work tonight so she didn't have to put gas in her car.

Somehow I left her house with the cruiser and agreed to let her ride my GSXR 750 to work tonight and tomorrow. :banghead:

What's the problem??? Don't you trust your own Mother?!?! :spank:
She's gonna be extra careful on it because it's "her son's bike". I don't think you need to worry......

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
What's the problem??? Don't you trust your own Mother?!?! :spank:
She's gonna be extra careful on it because it's "her son's bike". I don't think you need to worry......

:BLAA:She's still gonna light those ponies up while she sings that song something about Wild Fire!!! :rockon::BLAA:

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Policy paid up...check

Trust mom...check

Attend AA meetings...check

Good Luck, she's probably hooked now, and you'll not see your bike for weeks!

ANLR21

Master Blaster
Reaction score
Visit site
Wait, I just saw a lady on a Gixxer practicing stoppies and burnouts up and down I-95. Was doing them really well, looked like she'd already had lots of practice.

You going through tires abnormally quick?

D

Dave.TX

Dude, you're talking about his mom for cryin' out loud! And so are the rest of us... I'll be 42 in November. If I look for younger females I'm a perv. If a 42 year old female is looking for younger males she's a role model.

D

Dave.TX

Dude, you're talking about his mom for cryin' out loud! And so are the rest of us... I'll be 42 in November. If I look for younger females I'm a perv. If a 42 year old female is looking for younger males she's a role model. :spank:

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dude, you're talking about his mom for cryin' out loud! And so are the rest of us... I'll be 42 in November. If I look for younger females I'm a perv. If a 42 year old female is looking for younger males she's a role model. :spank:

its pay back from when they are in their 20's guys are seen as "the man" for sleeping with as many girls as they can get and the girl is looked at as a tramp...