These guys are the epitome of Squid D-bags!

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
This is a 2 year old vid, some of you may have seen this already but I had not.

These guys show no remorse for their idiotic riding with no gear...notice the police reaction...this is why some cops are out to get us riders...because of A-holes like these guys. :spank:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h167wrPJPDg&feature=related]‪ACCIDENT CAUGHT ON TAPE - Motorcycle wreck nearly cuts guys foot off - (Most Daring)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

The Dude

abides
Reaction score
Visit site
These kids in Baltimore seem pretty talented, especially for their age. I hope the cameras are running when they finally bite it. I guess the cops have a no-chase policy with motorcycles.

The user's uploads are full of squidtastic madness...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fPlHTwiv3k]074[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_rs4jj87eA]208.MOV[/ame]

S

Shamus McFeeley

I am thinking about starting up a bike rescue service. Just like how those animal rescue services work, my group will liberate bikes that are being abused by their owners and find them loving homes.

On a serious note, I honestly don't comprehend the allure of this style of riding.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
This is a 2 year old vid, some of you may have seen this already but I had not.

These guys show no remorse for their idiotic riding with no gear...notice the police reaction...this is why some cops are out to get us riders...because of A-holes like these guys. :spank:

‪ACCIDENT CAUGHT ON TAPE - Motorcycle wreck nearly cuts guys foot off - (Most Daring)‬‏ - YouTube

I see nothing wrong with this educational video. The sacrifices that these two riders have taken, the mental and physical pain the endured, having scars that will last a lifetime, and totaling their bikes.

Thanks.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Idiots! They are not only risking their own lives, but the lives of other innocent road users. No patience for tools like this.

If they want to be stunters, do it professionally on a track NOT on a public road :rant:

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm speechless about the last two videos posted :eek::eek::eek: Right in front of the cops???

If I were a cop I probably would not want to confront a gang of 50+ on "their" streets.

I don't understand the point of this kind of "riding". Only your buddies think you are cool. Everyone else thinks you are a damn fool.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
These kids in Baltimore seem pretty talented, especially for their age. I hope the cameras are running when they finally bite it. I guess the cops have a no-chase policy with motorcycles.

The user's uploads are full of squidtastic madness...

208.MOV

LMFAO!! I dont think a no chase policy had the cops just watching em act like fool's on the city roads....... I think it was the size of the Gang and the Hood !! :BLAA: the second vid at 2:15 with the guy wheeling the scooter is Hilarious!! :BLAA:

The Dude

abides
Reaction score
Visit site
LMFAO!! I dont think a no chase policy had the cops just watching em act like fool's on the city roads....... I think it was the size of the Gang and the Hood !! :BLAA: the second vid at 2:15 with the guy wheeling the scooter is Hilarious!! :BLAA:

This is a weekly occurrence in Baltimore. Same place, same riders, and probably the same cops. The cops show up knowing what to expect. They mainly keep other motorists away from the riders. If the cops really wanted to stop them, I'm sure they could. They're the biggest gang in town, and it's no surprise where these guys will be every Sunday. Most of the bikes aren't street legal. Some are likely stolen. I'd bet none have registration or insurance. Who knows if the riders are licensed, but they're all in violation of MD's helmet law. And that's aside from any actual moving violations witnessed by officers. I guess it's just not worth the trouble. In some neighborhoods, you have to pick your battles.

PS: Stunting dirt bikes doesn't bother me too much. They're easier to control and both lighter and slower than sport bikes. I don't think they pose as much danger to other motorists. I couldn't care less about the danger to the riders. They're the same as the HD riders w/o helmets in my book. Knock your socks off, but don't come crying to me when you fall.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmBXixJO3gU]Raise it up Sunday (Nyce1s.com)[/ame]

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
I see nothing wrong with this educational video. The sacrifices that these two riders have taken, the mental and physical pain the endured, having scars that will last a lifetime, and totaling their bikes.

Thanks.

:rof::rof::rof::rof:

:BLAA:

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
This is a weekly occurrence in Baltimore. Same place, same riders, and probably the same cops. The cops show up knowing what to expect. They mainly keep other motorists away from the riders. If the cops really wanted to stop them, I'm sure they could. They're the biggest gang in town, and it's no surprise where these guys will be every Sunday. Most of the bikes aren't street legal. Some are likely stolen. I'd bet none have registration or insurance. Who knows if the riders are licensed, but they're all in violation of MD's helmet law. And that's aside from any actual moving violations witnessed by officers. I guess it's just not worth the trouble. In some neighborhoods, you have to pick your battles.

PS: Stunting dirt bikes doesn't bother me too much. They're easier to control and both lighter and slower than sport bikes. I don't think they pose as much danger to other motorists. I couldn't care less about the danger to the riders. They're the same as the HD riders w/o helmets in my book. Knock your socks off, but don't come crying to me when you fall.

Raise it up Sunday (Nyce1s.com)

What do you think would happen if they started citing people? Would there be a riot? If so, would that be too bad? I mean, isn't that why we paid for all that cool riot gear they have ? Where I live, cops don't seem to have a "not worth it" attitude about anything. It seems like even the smallest thing they can make up is totally worth the trouble ($$$).

I personally dont care about what these people are doing as long as the public accepts this and no damage is done. But from a legal point of view I dont see why they let it roll. Build a road block. Pull people over. Hand each one of them several tickets. Impound the bikes and let the idiots suffer at the doorsteps of DMV.

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Of course they had to be from NY...:spank:

Can i toss a disclaimer on this and say these were dudes from NYC not the "real" NY? (j/k to all you NYC forum members, assuming you aren't one of these squids :D) :ban:

And i've seen harley riders with FF helmets on, but a sportbike rider with a mushroom cap? really? :confused: