The wifey and her new FZ

castle228

'07 Kobalt FZ1
Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't posted on here much but I thought it might be nice to share some eye candy. Not only is my wife hot...but the bike is too! :D

SMAFZ6_1.jpg

FZ6.jpg

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes they are both hot...but two of bike one of Hottie...that does not seem fair.

I hope she enjoys the bike...is she a member in here yet??

Steve

sma

Reaction score
Visit site
Yes they are both hot...but two of bike one of Hottie...that does not seem fair.

I hope she enjoys the bike...is she a member in here yet??

Steve

LOL...thanks Steve!!! Yep...I just signed up. Going out on my new ride this morning. I'm a new rider so I'm not quite ready for the road yet but I'll be out there soon!!!:Sport:

tolgatt

Goodfella
Reaction score
Visit site
congratulations on the bike,,and welcome to the forum,,,looks great,,,dont listen to those blue riders,,,red is the fastest color,,:D enjoyy!!

sma

Reaction score
Visit site
congrats on the bike, welcome to the forum,

Ride/practice lots and post often!

Thank you!! We're headed to the parking lot this morning so I can get some practice. ;) It will be a good day when I can get out on the road with my man an our FZs.

W

wrightme43

I just took the rider safety course in November so I'm still practicing in the parking lot. :rockon:
That is very very wise of you.
Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it here.
Steve

J

jsteinb95

Thanks...I think I'm gonna like it here. :thumbup:

you WILL like it here.....this is my second family. Just don't ever be afraid to post a question, no matter how dumb you think it may be. There are alot of knowledgeable people here that will be able to help. :thumbup:

ManicFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
That is so cool! You both ride and you ride FZ's! I love it. If you 2 ever head toward Alabama way, let me know. We'll hook up for a ride. And congrats to you both! :thumbup:

dankatz

Commuter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the bike and riding. The FZ6 is a very forgiving bike if you keep the revs down and even the brakes at the beginning are not as grabby. Take it easy and keep on riding and racking up the miles.
Dani

steveindenmark

Older Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I read this a lot about the guys in the states.

How you all sneak off to parking lots to practice on your bikes because you are not qualified for the road yet.

How does the qualifying procedure work in the states? How do you get your bikes to the parking lot to practice?

Steve