The Riding Game!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Next challenge: Your bike at a race track ( there's a race tomorrow in NJ.. someone better get this one quick :D )

OK.. let's go for something easier:

Next challenge: Your bike next to a truck. The bigger the truck the bigger the bonus points

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OK.. let's go for something easier:

Next challenge: Your bike next to a truck. The bigger the truck the bigger the bonus points

Ahh mannnnnn !!!! Why didnt I see this thread before I parked the truck up for the weekend & came home less than an hour ago :D

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Will this little F350 do?

If so, then your bike in front of a sign with either your name or your user name on it :)

Definitely will do! :thumbup:

Next challenge: your bike in front of a sign with either your name or your user name on it

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ha I love it Dan that's great but doesn't it have to be a pic after the challenge is posted????
Kwik out to the hwy
Cheers ade

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
your bike in front of a sign with either your name or your user name on it

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Brandon I think you nailed it, I was going to stop at "Flints Cleaning Products" on my way home tonight but you beat me to

Your bike next to something big and blue

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
How about my Zookie next to a Big Blue Yamaha Stratoliner, a Big Blue Sea, against a Big Blue Sky!? :p

Canon%2520072.jpg

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Next Challenge::eek::eek: Your bike next to Halloween decorations or you dressed for Halloween! :eek::eek: :BLAA:

Rode around for 90 minutes looking for a well-decorated house, but it's just too early :(

Next Challenge: Your bike next to Halloween decorations or you dressed for Halloween!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Didnt have to ride far...this is my house. I got the decorations up last weekend.

picture.php

picture.php

:rockon:
Its pretty hard here in OZ to get much in the way of Halloween decorations, so I was sitting on the couch w the missus last night and shes reading the pammys and there is not one but two copies of a "go-lo" store flyer with so many halloween products I thought I might just be in with a shot at this, not the most fantasatic of environments to shoot my bike, with two sales promos but.....

Any way congrats on the get, Now new Challenge????

RCPMg33k

Squid
Reaction score
www.azpeacemakers.com
Yeah...tryin to figure out a good one. Also tryin to keep with the whole Halloween theme. But I don't want to exclude the Ozzies and the Euro guys and gals either though.

Tell ya what...lets do this. I can't travel far from home for a little while...But I do love to travel. So I wanna live vicariously through you guys.

Show me your bike with a national monument as the back drop. Not like the worlds largest gum ball or some cheesy tourist trap...A major national monument. Like if it was me I'd have to do like the Grand Canyon or something. Ya know? Go big or go home!

Annnnnd GO!