The Riding Game!

LVNeptune

Reaction score
Visit site
Just FYI:

1) if a challenge is not met after 48hours a new topic is picked by the last winner...

The last winner should have decided on it ;)

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just FYI:

1) if a challenge is not met after 48hours a new topic is picked by the last winner...

The last winner should have decided on it ;)

true, that's what the rules say.....but I left a message on the last winners page and since he has not responded, I got the ok to change it. :)

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, since I got at least 2 :thumbup: votes & a moderators permission, I will change it.

Next Challenge: Your bike next to a pumpkin patch (or a store display will do)
....left a message on the last winners page and since he has not responded, I got the ok to change it. :)

....and I figure that regular players in the game sort of know when its time for the challenge to be altered. I think we all like to have a bit of fun with it.
.....now a pumpkin coloured fire truck, no sorry unicorn, ah no I'm not thinking straight....

the weather here is ****e so no riding for me today! but Wolfman has gone for a ride in Adelaide today so tomorrow here will be good.
I have the day off work so pumpkin hunting here we go,altho with all the hype about Halloween I figure I'll get beaten to it in the next 24 hours.

Next Challenge: Your bike next to a pumpkin patch (or a store display will do)

love the text colour!!!

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
It's after Halloween now, so finding a pumpkin patch may be hard. I did stop by a church on the way home yesterday that sold pumpkins, but they were just about all gone and the ones that were there were too far off the parking lot to get a good pic. I did take a pic of this thought (not sure it will count...).

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Im with Humpy, thatspretty good I reckon, now post up a new challengefor us all to sink our teeth into
I didnt get out on monday, bit of a lurgy laid me out, so im keen for a ride in the next few days
Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout my spileng, fat fingers...you know!

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The movie I REALLY want to see is Puss In Boots, but the poster was way out of picture range :rof:

attachment.php

Next challenge: Your bike with any sort of farm equipment/machinery in the background.

DigitalOverride

Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet, a challenge I can actually participate in. There were no pink fire trucks or pumpkin patches around where I live, and movie posters are generally indoors at the local theaters.

Farm equipment, however, we've got plenty of! Found this beauty with a full load of what's locally known as "tractor eggs" :p

And, since we're now approaching winter and I just cleaned my bike after this picture was taken, let's make the next challenge interesting.

Next challenge: Your bike inside an automated car wash. Bonus points if it's actually running through a washing cycle

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Got a question? If i run my bike through a automated car was with me on it wearing a speedo (current temp outside 40°) that makes me automatic winner of all time right?!?! Lol

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

DigitalOverride

Reaction score
Visit site
Got a question? If i run my bike through a automated car was with me on it wearing a speedo (current temp outside 40°) that makes me automatic winner of all time right?!?! Lol

DO EEEEET! :D

But yes, I can honestly say that in my opinion you would be the winner of the game, Steve-O style...

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com

LOL! Not sure I needed that thought in my head first thing this morning, but I believe it would be pretty damn hard to beat :thumbup:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
The problem would be for me to.find someone brave enough or blind enough who had a camera strong enough to take the picture....lol

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site

I think that would definitely qualify for a prize!! Maybe the next FZ6 t-shirt order can have the photo on them! :BLAA:

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
Next challenge: Your bike inside an automated car wash. Bonus points if it's actually running through a washing cycle

OK, here's my bike in an automated car wash...

IF CHEVYFAZER TAKES HIS PIC I WILL SUBMIT TO DEFEAT.
In such case please disregard the following challenge...

Your bike at a family members house that does not live with you, preferably with the family member in the pic with your bike.

mnuttall87

Reaction score
Visit site
Closest family member is 200 miles away! That would be a long ride on a Friday night home....haha.

"Your bike at a family members house that does not live with you, preferably with the family member in the pic with your bike."