The Riding Game!

opps...my bad :spank: it's still a good picture though!?!?!

It's a GREAT picture!! :D It is one that makes me green with envy!! (and you only got THREE of them out???)

Well, no response from the last Poster about whether it was a photo AFTER the challenge was issued, so I think this challenge is still up for grabs!!

YOUR BIKE WITH AN AMERICAN AND EUROPEAN BIKE

Last edited:
It's a GREAT picture!! :D It is one that makes me green with envy!! (and you only got THREE of them out???)

Well, no response from the last Poster about whether it was a photo AFTER the challenge was issued, so I think this challenge is still up for grabs!!

YOUR BIKE WITH AN AMERICAN AND EUROPEAN BIKE

Was taken beforehand anyway.

Original Date/Time = 2010:03:28 10:26:20

Kinda crappy picture... (cellphone)

But you can find a KTM and a Victory in there...

07072010106.jpg

So the next challenge could be a picture of your bike with your best friend with a great scenery....

I have a pic that I think was taken in the afternoon on 7/7/10 (after the challenge was posted)... it was @ Mount Whitney...

My best bro, my bike and great scenery:

4779964031_5ac2c11947_b.jpg

Next challenge:

Your bike with you on it while riding I am not responsible for any broken bikes/bones/cameras resulting from trying to win this challenge, so have someone else take the pic :)

Last edited:
You can check every challenge that has been posted from the front page...

And it doesn't really matter if a challenge is repeated as long as the picture is new.

Your bike with you on it while riding I am not responsible for any broken bikes/bones/cameras resulting from trying to win this challenge, so have someone else take the pic

Last edited:
Actually, Cheryl, the picture has to be taken AFTER the challenge is issued, so your pic doesn't count. :( So now you have an excuse to go out and have your friend take another!! :thumbup:

Your bike with you on it while riding I am not responsible for any broken bikes/bones/cameras resulting from trying to win this challenge, so have someone else take the pic :D

and pics need to be bigger than a post stamp plz :BLAA:

Your bike with you on it while riding I am not responsible for any broken bikes/bones/cameras resulting from trying to win this challenge, so have someone else take the pic

You can't tell it's me because of my mirrored visor, but this was taken yesterday. A friend of mine who is still recovering from an injury asked me to do him a favor and test ride his bike for him. I couldn't pass up the opportunity :rockon:

I've been out of town quite frequently lately and I realized late last week I took several pictures with my GoPro camera when I went on a ride to try my new helmet, I just realized the date on the GoPro is messed up (I don't think I ever updated the date on it after I got it, good reminder to do it today).

Either way, if this is accepted, then the next challenge would be:
Your bike on a "Motorcycle Only" parking

Not exactly "on" a motorcycle parking, but in a motorcycle parking area. Does this count?

Sorry for the crappy cell phone photo - I just happened to have read the new challenge before I left work, and I just happened to need to make a stop at the mall on the way home, so I didn't have a real camera with me :thumbup:

Not exactly "on" a motorcycle parking, but in a motorcycle parking area. Does this count?

Sorry for the crappy cell phone photo - I just happened to have read the new challenge before I left work, and I just happened to need to make a stop at the mall on the way home, so I didn't have a real camera with me :thumbup:

I'm sure he meant "in" a motorcycle parking spot........good thing you happened along to get this one ;)
so the next challenge is??????????

Back