The Riding Game!

Fzam!

Reaction score
Visit site
Not sure if this is really "in a field", but after passing about 9 red tractors, 6 green ones, and an orange one and I'm sure many more, this was the closest I could get to in a field with animals. Also I missed seeing the challenge with the dogs, so figured I'd post that also just because :)

Next Challenge: Your bike with an abandoned (run down/falling apart) house in the background.

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
519709912_1832824012_498158148_1271.jpg

NEXT: YOUR BIKE IN FRONT OF AN ICE CREAM STAND, EXTRA POINTS FOR YOUR FAVORITE FLAVOR IN THE PIC

Last edited:

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
I was just about to log on an change it, thanks for beating me to it. Now I want ice cream!

After two unsuccessful rides, I found the right place yesterday, but it was dark already and my phone's camera does not have a flash!!!!!

Now Ice Cream!!!!!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't forget guys

YOU MUST POST THE CURRENT CHALLENGE ON EVERY POST!

:D

Challenge: YOUR BIKE IN FRONT OF AN ICE CREAM STAND, EXTRA POINTS FOR YOUR FAVOURITE FLAVOUR IN THE PIC

Last edited:

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
ridinggame1.jpg

Finally got one :) Been trying for a year...

@ the Dairy Bar w/ a hand packed pint of Black Raspberry Ice Cream.

Next:
Picture of your bike next to a shoreline. Fresh or salt water. Bonus points for active people in the back ground, fishing / swimming / playing catch.....

BH322893

Pastry Chef
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.HarpersBakery.net
Don't forget guys

YOU MUST POST THE CURRENT CHALLENGE ON EVERY POST!

:D

Challenge: YOUR BIKE IN FRONT OF AN ICE CREAM STAND, EXTRA POINTS FOR YOUR FAVOURITE FLAVOUR IN THE PIC

sorry Kazza, I forgot :(

Next:
Picture of your bike next to a shoreline. Fresh or salt water. Bonus points for active people in the back ground, fishing / swimming / playing catch.....

:D:D:D:D:D

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Damn the building I work in is about 30 meters from the sea, but I don't have a camera with me :(

I picked up a nice little pocket camera a year or so back. Cannon SD780 IS, I bought it because I kept riding by places I wanted a shot of. My big rig is just too much to lug around.

It is pretty much always with me. And last night I found that it can do spot metering and flash. The little thing gets better and better for me.

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
Getting up early tomorrow to get this one!
Surfers Paradise here I come.

Last edited:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I picked up a nice little pocket camera a year or so back. Cannon SD780 IS, I bought it because I kept riding by places I wanted a shot of. My big rig is just too much to lug around.

It is pretty much always with me. And last night I found that it can do spot metering and flash. The little thing gets better and better for me.

Thanks for the tip, I should carry a camera with me at all times, you never know when you might need it.

Getting up early tomorrow to get this one!
Surfers Paradise here I come.

I could post a couple of old photo's, but there is no one in the background, I'm looking forward to seeing the surfer pics :thumbup:

Last edited:

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
I posted my pics as a url/img tag from flickr, but it said after I posted that it has to be approved by a mod..

Is image linking not allowed around here?
Do I have to upload the pictures to the forum?

EDIT:

Decided to give it a shot in an edit ;)

Was taken at Paradise Waters, near Surfers Paradise.
Couldn't quite get in to Surfers for a photo though, there were too many people on the footpath to park up there for a nice shot.

More pics

PS. The reason it's not my FZ is because I sadly can't ride the FZ yet until I get off of my restricted license, which will happen in early June :)

New challenge: Near a structure that is much bigger than it should be. e.g. The big banana
big-banana.jpg

Last edited:

westgoingzax

I ride a motorcycle
Reaction score
Visit site
That bug is definitely bigger than it should be! Nice one AngelFZ!

New challenge: by a race track