The REAL way to clean your wheels.

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
In the bath tub!

watermark.php

I'm trying to find a slow leak in my back wheel, and I didn't have a bucket big enough. :D

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So did you atleast find the leak?

Another tip is when the wheel is wet is to spray a soap/water solution on the tire and it will make lots and lots of little bubbles where its leaking :thumbup:

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
LOL, You must be single!:thumbup:
:rockon::rockon:
Lol. If I'd done that - I'd be single by now! My gfriend bitched enough just when I used the oven to cure some BBQ paint!

Besides, everyone knows the manly way to clean your wheel is to spray ****loads of paraffin (keroscene) on it to clean off all the splattered chain lube and oil and then spray it with the hosepipe for 10 minutes! :)

mlevins77

Needs beer
Reaction score
Visit site
In the bath tub! I'm trying to find a slow leak in my back wheel, and I didn't have a bucket big enough. :D

Dude...next time use a squirt bottle...put in some car washing soap...about 5:1 water to soap...inflate tire to driving pressure and use solution on tire while slowly rotating. The hole will cause bubbles to form.

And for my next lesson I will illustrate how to tighten the chain...:spank:

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof::rof:
Yup most deff has to be single..... my g/f, mom, step mom..... etc etc etc would have killed me I would be sleeping outside forget the couch.... lol

Sawblade

Hopped up on Mountain Dew
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I finally found the leak today. For some reason, it kept going down to 20 lbs and stopping, so it didn't bubble in the bath tub, but it leaked from 33 back to 20 since then. This time, I filled it back up before I checked it, and voila! The patch on the tire had started to fail. I fixed it with a plug temporarily, but I'm ordering a new tire once pay day comes because now my chance of catastrophic failure has doubled.