The Pro Pad Rider Review

vkray

Reaction score
Visit site
First of all the Pro Pad is a seat cushion that you place over the top of your seat. Price is $87
I got to try it out today on a 200 mile run through the plains & mountains of Colorado. Fit Is good I got the medium size. While doing the install one of the plastic clips broke on me, very fragile. So i just tied it on which was ok.
I got on the bike to test fit and comfort felt good. That was the last time it felt good after about 15 mins in I could feel my butt getting sore. I wiggled around a bit to releive the pressure, ok for a short time. I then rode about another 50 miles and man my butt really hurt. So I stopped and got off the bike for a cig break. Much needed for sure. Anyway my final on this seat cushion is the thing does not work for me. The stock seat is much better naked, I could not wait till I got home and take the thing off and take it back.

One star because it sure looks nice! Ride comfort -10:(:(:(

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
been considering trying something like this.

for now I just stand on the pegs during the straights and try to keep the route as twisty as possible to keep my mind off things...and have fun.

novaks47

Yeah!
Reaction score
Visit site
been considering trying something like this.

for now I just stand on the pegs during the straights and try to keep the route as twisty as possible to keep my mind off things...and have fun.

+10000

I was doing this yesterday going up Hwy 9-Skyline-84-Pescadero Creek Road. I haven't ridden in two weeks(moving), and had to ride the FZ up there. My rear was killing me! Normally I can go long distances, but dang, all the bumps and crap on Skyline and 84 were just killing me. The damp corners were only so distracting. lol