The "Off Topic" thread...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Your on my friends list .

Oh...always wondered why that was there! LOL!

Funny thing...just watched the weather on 10 news, they showed a time lapse video of those big black clouds i mentioned earlier....coimmenting that it looked like we were going to get a soaking...and that it did not eventuate.

So i am not that crap after all...just marginally!

:eek:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh...always wondered why that was there! LOL!

Funny thing...just watched the weather on 10 news, they showed a time lapse video of those big black clouds i mentioned earlier....coimmenting that it looked like we were going to get a soaking...and that it did not eventuate.

So i am not that crap after all...just marginally!

Hey dude. Don't sell yourself short...lol....You're tremendously crap .....er...I think....Did I just pay you out or compliment you?:confused:...lol:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey dude. Don't sell yourself short...lol....You're tremendously crap .....er...I think....Did I just pay you out or compliment you?:confused:...lol:D

yes i am tremendously crap...that's why i live in Adelaide...the home of crapness!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
C'mon Jamie and Mike fess up , i just spotted a black Fizzer with TB's following a poster boy blue Fizzer on the Cunningham Highway :D.....Thats a serious ride guys :rof:

Wasnt me.....was too busy transforming pinky, from oinky, to poinky for the track this weekend!....orange tank, pink seat unit, no front fairing....streetfighter headlight....front fairing still be repaired!

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wasnt me.....was too busy transforming pinky, from oinky, to poinky for the track this weekend!....orange tank, pink seat unit, no front fairing....streetfighter headlight....front fairing still be repaired!

What colour do you get if you mix pink and orange...lol?

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
C'mon Jamie and Mike fess up , i just spotted a black Fizzer with TB's following a poster boy blue Fizzer on the Cunningham Highway :D.....Thats a serious ride guys :rof:

Couldn't of been me..lol....Or you would've seen just a blue flash....I wouldn't be holding back for quids once I get into Cunno's Gap.

Silverback

MT Man!
Reaction score
Visit site
Since this is the "OFF TOPIC" thread I'm going to send things in a completely different direction.....I little while ago Mikey (AKA Ozzieboy) was kind enough to assist with the installation of a fender eliminator...Due to unavoidable circumstances in change of employment and the hiding USB required to download the pics, I haven't posted them or even thanked the man who made it possible...so Belatedly, THANKS MIKEY, I absolutely LOVE the look of the MT01 now even better....And I haven't forgotten you have the old eliminator and that I promised some Jim Beam cans.....I WILL COME GET IT and bring ICEY COLD ONES with me.....

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

LOL , so many bike options to choose from.....Lucky ba$tard.....:D....

So when does Pinky return to her full glory ???

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Since this is the "OFF TOPIC" thread I'm going to send things in a completely different direction.....I little while ago Mikey (AKA Ozzieboy) was kind enough to assist with the installation of a fender eliminator...Due to unavoidable circumstances in change of employment and the hiding USB required to download the pics, I haven't posted them or even thanked the man who made it possible...so Belatedly, THANKS MIKEY, I absolutely LOVE the look of the MT01 now even better....And I haven't forgotten you have the old eliminator and that I promised some Jim Beam cans.....I WILL COME GET IT and bring ICEY COLD ONES with me.....

Mate, it's my pleasure. I'm glad you're happy with it. (Have to agree, it looks loads better).

Besides, you thanked me in person and if we're out somewhere and you feel inclined......buy us a Beamer....it all evens out in the wash:thumbup:.

How's the new job going?...keeping you hopping?:rockon:

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LOL , so many bike options to choose from.....Lucky ba$tard.....:D....

So when does Pinky return to her full glory ???

This morning......just gotta do a little bog work on the Fibreglass welded upper fairing, and then we are going to put the fairing back on before sunday....

:thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Nice butt! Top job boys!

:thumbup: