The "Off Topic" thread...

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It's easy to spot.....like a bear in a mankini on the front cover....lol...only more hair:eek:

Did you have to......the mental image is just WRONG!

Still i am sure there's an audience for that somewhere! please dont tell exactly where though!
:eek:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Mike, When do you get your bike back? And did they say anything more about the axle & fork sliders????

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Humpy is off for Easter , going down to the old mans farm near Taree for some Yamaha dirt bikin' :D.........Ahh how's the serenity , how's the serenity :rof:..........Have a happy and safe Easter guys and i'll catch ya's on Monday night :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Humpy is off for Easter , going down to the old mans farm near Taree for some Yamaha dirt bikin' :D.........Ahh how's the serenity , how's the serenity :rof:..........Have a happy and safe Easter guys and i'll catch ya's on Monday night :thumbup:

Have lots of fun Mr Humpy! Give those dirt bikes heaps...me, i am working and riding all weekend!

:rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Mr. Humpy gets dirty?...lol...Have a ripper mate.:thumbup::thumbup:

Cheers
Mike