The "Off Topic" thread...

Im on it :sinister:.......Humpy......He's not the messiah , he's a very naughty boy :).....Dont start me on Monty Python......

You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts.

Hindmarsh Stadium boys........Sunday afternoon , Sharks v's Cowboys......Go and get a taste of the NRL guy's.......Its not the match of the round but it should be a pretty good game :thumbup:......Aussie halfback up against the former Aussie 5/8th......

Found this for all u SA Fizzers :D , this bloke would be so much faster with some decent lines :thumbup:...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuxRx4y36r4&feature=related[/ame]

Did anyone see that Mark Webber just came 2nd in the Chinese F1 GP???? Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!

:rockon:

Did anyone see that Mark Webber just came 2nd in the Chinese F1 GP???? Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!

:rockon:

SPOILER :justkidding: , ive got it taped ready to watch when i go to bed :thumbup:.....Aussie Aussie Aussie indeed :rockon:.........I'd already checked the results though LOL

SPOILER :justkidding: , ive got it taped ready to watch when i go to bed :thumbup:.....Aussie Aussie Aussie indeed :rockon:.........I'd already checked the results though LOL

So did you watch the race....did Webber drive like a demon, or was it luck?

:D

It's going to rain :cheer::cheer::cheer:

We havn't had much here this year 27mm so far (should be 98 !)
Here is the latest radar pic.

Great news Mick :cheer:.......I've been wishin' it down that way ever since we had our good dose the other week :thumbup:........I knew that "special" dance with the towel would work :eek: :spank: :spank: :rof: :rof:

Great news Mick :cheer:.......I've been wishin' it down that way ever since we had our good dose the other week :thumbup:........I knew that "special" dance with the towel would work :eek: :spank: :spank: :rof: :rof:

Yeah, and it looks like it's gonna rain on Saturday...when i am supposed to be at Mallala for a track day...nice timing, mother nature! But we need it badly!, the rain that is! :D

Yeah, and it looks like it's gonna rain on Saturday...when i am supposed to be at Mallala for a track day...nice timing, mother nature! But we need it badly!, the rain that is! :D

Was talking bout this very thing with Dave yesterday and we agree , you gotta learn to race in the wet sooner or later :D.........Adds to another interesting session :thumbup:.......You'll be right , i have faith :rockon:

Was talking bout this very thing with Dave yesterday and we agree , you gotta learn to race in the wet sooner or later :D.........Adds to another interesting session :thumbup:.......You'll be right , i have faith :rockon:

Rain dont scare me, in fact i sorta enjoy riding in the rain, but i would like to refine my track riding technique a bit more before i start riding in the rain...it would be nice!

:thumbup:

Yeah i love a good ride in the rain to , did pinky come with a set of wets ?????

nope...another reason why i dont want it to rain...the tyres that are on there, have one trackday left in them...and the other set of tyres i have are slicks!

:eek:

Back