The "Off Topic" thread...

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site
I was it the cricket yesterday :) wearing pink and everything. Was my first time at the cricket I am ashamed to say but I loved it. Seated in the roudy stand that had a few kicked out was a good laugh. The respect that Clarke got when he hit the 300 was amazing!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was it the cricket yesterday :) wearing pink and everything. Was my first time at the cricket I am ashamed to say but I loved it. Seated in the roudy stand that had a few kicked out was a good laugh. The respect that Clarke got when he hit the 300 was amazing!

I bet it was great. We're members at the WACA so we're going next week. 5 days of cricket - can't bloody wait :D

BTW, :needpics: LOL

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is one of me in my pink shirt waiting for it all to get underway
01295889-8ec0-5910.jpg

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
35c outside 80% humity & an icey cold Boags Premium in my frozen beer stein................... How Aussie is that :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML9h3I5Uktw]GANGgajang - Sounds Of Then (This Is Australia) - YouTube[/ame]

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You got the priorities well sorted- goodonya. Its been sh1te down here on
The southern nsw coast, still good weather for a shiraz or 3..cant complain...beats working
Sent from the phone: sorry 'bout my spileng, fat fingers...you know!

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I'm watching the Perth Scorchers - hopefully beating the Adelaide Strikers in the KFC Big Bash T20 :rockon: and I'm drinking something I haven't had in years A SHANDY lol Cascade Blonde makes an awesome one :D

Just had dinner and I'm suffering - cheese stuffed jalapeños and they were BLOODY HOT :eek: even for me, the Chilli Queen...............

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
where has wolfy disapeared to?:don'tknow:

He rang me last week to say Hi & said he had been busy with work up in Darwin :thumbup: He is around & well :)

Ohh yeah & its summer , so he probably riding the wheels off the TRX :rockon:

Yeah i have been busy, went to Darwin for New Years to play tunes, and have lots going on at work that has needed my extra attention...Been spending time with my kids, and the Missus, and yes, been riding both bikes as much as i can...have managed to put just over 3000km's on the TRX's clocks...is running beautifully, and i am loving it!

I will say this, i couldnt have 2 bikes that are more different to ride than my modded Fizzer, and the TRX....they are like polar opposites.

:thumbup:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im loving Sam's latest Australia Day edition :thumbup: Very cleverly done...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k81_KP56oL0&list=LLGjUaYvrGcxPPDFppfdNgDA&feature=mh_lolz"]Australia Day 2012: "Barbie Girl" (Sam Kekovich v Melissa Tkautz v Justice Crew) - YouTube[/ame]

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Slammin Sams ads have been great for years.

Anyone else remember his weekly rant on Tony Squires The Fat when it was on ABC many many years ago :D