The "Off Topic" thread...

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My left ribs hurt :spank:

Got speared by the handle bars yesterday morning out mountainbiking. 30 years of cycling, first time this has ever happened :(

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im in Nice work guys.

I actually logged in today with some unhappy news. The FZ6 & I are no longer an item. She now sleeps under the roof of another man :(

We had some good times & we had some great times. I rode that bike in all kinds of snotty weather & the only time I was ever left stranded was when the clutch cable snapped at the front gate of Oran Park after the last ever race meeting there, the 6 Hour.

120,000km on the clock wasn't a bad effort for the old girl. We did some serious miles I think the most in a day was 1260km, which included 6 schooners & a flat tyre & the Oxley Hwy under an inch of water. Was a terrible day for riding but we did it & we made it to our destination alive :thumbup:

I will still be logging on but I will also be frequenting the new forum as mentioned above.

For those of you who are curious..................... where does a man go once he sells his FZ6? He goes to the dark side & buys a Commodore station wagon :D Family man & all that.

I still have my GSX R race bike & will do some more racing next year but for the time being I am a cager. When the kids are a bit older & im a little wiser & I will buy another roadie.

Until then, see you at the track :thumbup:

So much for coming up to Newcastle for a ride in a month's time...lol. Doh! Finally get to go up for a hoot, and you sold your bike.:rolleyes::D

My left ribs hurt :spank:

Got speared by the handle bars yesterday morning out mountainbiking. 30 years of cycling, first time this has ever happened :(

I did a jump on an old dragster of mine once, and the seat came off. I went to sit down, and nearly put the seat pole clamp in an uncomfortable place:eek: (Not a Volkswagon:rolleyes:) and due to the surprise I crashed badly, and cut myself from hip to collarbone with the bars, and also smashed my ribs. Lucky they were kinda ape hanger-ish bars...lol. Freakin' hurt.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd hire a babysitter.

Obviously a smokin one.

Babies love cigarettes.

Yes, i may finally submit to puttinmg the boy in childcare at least one day a week....

As for the Ciggy's, Baby's like beer as well! :spank:

But apparently not methodone! :eek:

:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a quick one.....Dennis & myself have just set up a new Forum....Aussie-Riders.net

It is still very much a work in progress, but if you get in there now, you will be amongst the first people to join....

Australian Motorcycle Enthusiasts Community

Lots of stuff to be added at this point, but it's a start.

:thumbup:

BUMP!

Hasbeen a bit quiet over there in last couple of days...C'mon people, recruit! :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a quick one.....Dennis & myself have just set up a new Forum....Aussie-Riders.net

It is still very much a work in progress, but if you get in there now, you will be amongst the first people to join....

Australian Motorcycle Enthusiasts Community

Lots of stuff to be added at this point, but it's a start.

For all our Aussie FZ6 Forum members that dont know about this...get in there...it's OUR forum!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Walked into Bills Motocyces in the City today, and they are a Yamaha dealer...and they have a 2004 FZ6 in their shop listed at $9000!!!! What drugs are they on...you can get a brand new FZ6 for that right now!

:spank:

Esra

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah when I was looking for mine They had an 05 with 13000Ks and they wanted $8900! Completely stock too.

Was telling me I wouldn't find a better example :BLAA:

When I got my 07 with 7000ks for $6000 I wanted to ride it over there and show him!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah when I was looking for mine They had an 05 with 13000Ks and they wanted $8900! Completely stock too.

Was telling me I wouldn't find a better example :BLAA:

When I got my 07 with 7000ks for $6000 I wanted to ride it over there and show him!

I would of ridden over there, and did a big burnout on their head! i cant believe the vrap they try and tell you too...when i enquired why so expensive, he said that it was the better 04 model....i said why is the 04 model better....he said because it's got the better motor....i laughed in his face, and told him was full of ****,and that they all have exactly the same motor, and in fact 07+ FZ6's have a 4 pot front brake caliper, nicer swingarm, and different exhaust set up and walked out!

:D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Walked into Bills Motocyces in the City today, and they are a Yamaha dealer...and they have a 2004 FZ6 in their shop listed at $9000!!!! What drugs are they on...you can get a brand new FZ6 for that right now!

:spank:

Has to be a typo , surely NOBODY is that stupid :shakehead: I rode my 05 away brand new for $8300 :thumbup: