The "Off Topic" thread...

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
One of the forum members from America had a great sig for a similar occurance in the US, but it basically said, no matter what you spend your money on its all imported and the money goes offshore. Then there was one exception (might have been alchohol) where the money actually went back into the country.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok my friends i've finally figured out this whole Rudd Stimulus Package :thumbup:

It's a slow day in a dusty little Australian town. The sun is beating down and the streets are deserted. Times are tough, everybody is in debt, and everybody lives on credit.

On this particular day a rich tourist from down south is driving through town , stops at the local motel and lays a $100 bill on the desk saying he wants to inspect the rooms upstairs in order to pick one to spend the night.

The owner gives him keys to a few rooms and as soon as the man walks upstairs, he grabs the $100 bill and runs next door to pay his debt to the butcher.

The butcher takes the $100 and runs down the street to repay his debt to the pig farmer.

The pig farmer takes the $100 and heads off to pay his bill at the supplier of feed and fuel.

The guy at the Farmer's Co-op takes the $100 and runs to pay his drinks bill at the local pub.

The publican slips the money along to the local prostitute drinking at the bar , who has also been facing hard times and has had to offer him "services" on credit.

The hooker rushes to the motel and pays off her room bill to the motel owner with the $100 ..

The motel proprietor then places the $100 back on the counter so the rich traveler will not suspect anything.

At that moment the traveller comes down the stairs, picks up the $100 bill, states that the rooms are not satisfactory, pockets the money, and leaves town.

No one produced anything. No one earned anything.

However, the whole town is now out of debt and looking to the future with a lot more optimism.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how the Australian Government's stimulus package works. :rof: Got it now :D

I actually think that is quite clever...sorta like explaining accounting to kiddies...so i understand for once! :D

stink989

Reaction score
Visit site
I saw one of these abominations at South Brissy station & that zorst can was replaced by a CF Two Bros :shakehead: What inspires people ??? :rof: seriously why :rolleyes: :squid:
i think one of them would be an awsome bit of fun around town, you can get big bore kits and make them hammer just for a but of round town fun:thumbup:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, a big thank you to the wonderful Prebstar! :blowkiss:

He surprised me with a Heal-tech gear indicator and 15T front sprocket today :cheer:

Next weekend is gonna be a big one. Have the following yummy bits to fit to my bike:

15T front sprocket
Heal-tech gear indicator
Heal-tech speedo healer (thanks Maverick1970)
Rear Ohlins shock (thanks Discofrank)
Rizoma rear fluid reservoir
PCIII

Wish me luck :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, a big thank you to the wonderful Prebstar! :blowkiss:

He surprised me with a Heal-tech gear indicator and 15T front sprocket today :cheer:

Next weekend is gonna be a big one. Have the following yummy bits to fit to my bike:

15T front sprocket
Heal-tech gear indicator
Heal-tech speedo healer (thanks Maverick1970)
Rear Ohlins shock (thanks Discofrank)
Rizoma rear fluid reservoir
PCIII

Wish me luck :thumbup:

Looks like the mod bug has bitten hard, and there is no going back for you, hey Kazza???

Nice one! Your bike is coming along very nicely.

:rockon:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, I have the bug :cheer:

Have to wait a while to enjoy these mods before the next lot. Hmmm, what will that be?........

TS seat, belly pan, seat cowl and CF hugger/chain guard......

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, I have the bug :cheer:

Have to wait a while to enjoy these mods before the next lot. Hmmm, what will that be?........

TS seat, belly pan, seat cowl and CF hugger/chain guard......

Lol! Well, at least you will have the knowledge as to whether any of the carbon stuff is any good or not!!! ;)

nice to see I am not the only Aussie affected by this wallet beating affliction!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmmm....just uploaded a few moire photo's to the gallery section of the forum! have now uploaded 1004 pictures to the general gallery section! :eek::spank::ban::D

I tell you, if by some freak of nature, everything gets detroyed in my office...i will always have an archive of my bike at least!

Get in there, and post away people, it's a great free storage tool.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My FZ clocked over to 50,000 trouble free K's on the way home from work today:cheer:

I aiming for at least 100,000 k's,got that out of my last 2 bikes.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My FZ clocked over to 50,000 trouble free K's on the way home from work today:cheer:

I aiming for at least 100,000 k's,got that out of my last 2 bikes.

I dont reckon you will have any drama's there Mick....100000 K's should be a doddle i reckon...

:thumbup:

Bikebiz

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nice to see I am not the only Aussie affected by this wallet beating affliction!

You should try working at a bike shop. I'm eyeing out some new gloves as I type! I don't think a week has gone by that I haven't bought something :(

At least I've completed my initial list of mods which is good.

BTW I miss your last avatar J.....!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You should try working at a bike shop. I'm eyeing out some new gloves as I type! I don't think a week has gone by that I haven't bought something :(

At least I've completed my initial list of mods which is good.

BTW I miss your last avatar J.....!

for me it's just over 2 years since getting my first FZ6, and i have a rough count of about 85 mods i have done, or have been, and gone... that's more than 1 a fortnight....how narcassistic of my bike, demanding so much "bling"! :D

As for the Avatar....my mate, who is a huge Rossi fan....maybe as big as Kazza, sent me the current one this morning, so it had to replace the "Zoolander" guy!

I'm not sure if I like todays avatar Wolfman :spank:

That's ok Kazz, wont be long, am thinking i might change it to a picture of my butt, as apparently i think the sun shines out of it!

;)