The Ground is Shaking ALOT lately !!!

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have been researching all of the info on the coming 2012 event Dec,21st ,and it is confusing and full of historical event's I had no idea even happened.here are a few of the ideas for the New World i've found.what have you found on the subject? 1812 New Madrid earthquake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO5TRhVlUQ8]The Truth About 2012 The Real End And The New Begining - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWLUJvcZBCM]Is a New Madrid Earthquake the next 9/11? - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NQHN5kPujo]Nibiru Update 2011: 3D Planet Earth in the After-Time - YouTube[/ame] :confused:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I find a lot of the stuff interesting about 2012 but those ppl have gone off the deep end, I mean come on heaven on earth and man made earthquakes. But that being said I think something is going to happen just don't know what, I really think that day is just going to be the start of a huge climate change. Not something that happens over night or maybe not even in our lives but I do believe it's coming

Downs

Touring Jarhead
Reaction score
Visit site
Probably the samething that happened with the year 2000.

We'll see. If something is going to happen theres nothing anyone on this board or anywhere else that can do anything about it. I'm not about to start changing the way I live based on some stone work my the mayan's days.

Sent from my iPhone

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
re: The Ground is Shaking ALOT lately !!!

Probably the samething that happened with the year 2000.

We'll see. If something is going to happen theres nothing anyone on this board or anywhere else that can do anything about it. I'm not about to start changing the way I live based on some stone work my the mayan's days.

Sent from my iPhone
I found a video that shares a similar veiw to yours.there seems to be a vid or document to pretty much fit everyones veiw of 2012 if you look for it.The most important thing for us to do is not live in fear is the message I keep getting from all of it. like you said there is nothing any of us can do to control any of it. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsRCz4T-H8s]2012 LIE EXPOSED !!! WHAT IT REALLY MEANS 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsRCz4T-H8s]2012 LIE EXPOSED !!! WHAT IT REALLY MEANS 1 - YouTube[/ame]

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com

Damn, we're screwed! Judging from the Nibiru Update 2011 video I'll have to move about 300 miles to the west if I still wanna ride my FZ6! That sucks cause it will put me around Mississippi, no twisties there that I know of. You guys in Europe and Australia are really gonna be bumming. Guess we can all go to Africa, any good roads there?

Edit - Oh sh!t! With the middle east and S. America under water where are we gonna get gas?

Last edited:

Downs

Touring Jarhead
Reaction score
Visit site

We've been pumping cude oil from beneath the waves for a long time. We'll figure it out :D

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Mark my words... nothing is going to happen.
Well I would like to beleive that........... but there are pyramids under a half a mile of water near Cuba,and another just off the coast of Japan,and Bosnia has the biggest pyramids ever discovered covered in dirt grass and trees, built by the Cave Men? the Mayans did predict the end of their own world,and the Spanish showed up in thier ships and changed their world,maybe the pyramid builders might show up and change our world the same way. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxv66CXx4tQ]Underwater Structure Thought To Be Over 14,000 Years Old & Man-made - YouTube[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMHXIJ4YmYM]UNDERWATER PYRAMIDS AND CITY RUINS PRE 10,000BC BIMINI (CUBA) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGM-_gS3E90]Massive European Pyramids Discovered - YouTube[/ame] and you might be wondering what is the purpose of a pyramid..... well I think that they where used to form a wireless power grid to power machines of an unknown technology.. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jog16TQwkrE"]Pyramid power - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Darth Fazer

formerly Anakin StarRider
Reaction score
Visit site

Damn, we're screwed! Judging from the Nibiru Update 2011 video I'll have to move about 300 miles to the east if I still wanna ride my FZ6! That sucks cause it will put me around Mississippi, no twisties there that I know of. You guys in Europe and Australia are really gonna be bumming. Guess we can all go to Africa, any good roads there?

Edit - Oh sh!t! With the middle east and S. America under water where are we gonna get gas?

I'll take you down Old Saltillo Road or State Park Road here in North Mississippi & I'll show you some twisties! :rockon: The northern leg of the Natchez Trace is pretty curvy as well but the speed limit's 50 MPH! :(

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I'll take you down Old Saltillo Road or State Park Road here in North Mississippi & I'll show you some twisties! :rockon: The northern leg of the Natchez Trace is pretty curvy as well but the speed limit's 50 MPH! :(

:rolleyes: Y'all better get that ride in pretty soon or you might have to do it on Jet skies !!! LOL :BLAA: what do you think about the supposed 2012 event? :hijack: :D

D

Dave.TX

I'm glad I don't care about all that Baker Sierra (BS). I'd just like to catch up on my bills, for the weather to get nicer for riding and to vote out Obama this year.

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site

I'd just like to catch up on my bills, for the weather to get nicer for riding and to vote out Obama this year.

now that isnt too much to ask for....if only we could ACTUALLY catch up :rolleyes:

Clovis

Reaction score
Visit site

Shouldn't you be hosting Ancient Aliens on The "History" channel?? :)

Scientifically, the only possibility for global catastrophe in 2012 would be a CME massive enough to knock out the power grid. This has happened before and will happen again but predicting it is impossible. You've probably heard of solar cycles and that we're approaching the solar maximum in 2012 (now actually believed to occur around May 2013) but this is an 11 year cycle that happens... every 11 years.

There's no planet/star Niburu coming to kill us. While it's possible that our sun is actually a binary system paired with a red dwarf star not yet discovered, it would have zero effect on Earth unless it orbits like a comet, in which case all of the other planets would have been consumed or thrown out of the solar system billions of years ago.

A roaming black hole is an interesting possiblty as they were invisible and only detected by their implied presence. We can detect them but seeing how they interact with stars, for example the super massive black hole located at the center of our galaxy (and every galaxy), we've been able to observe stars orbiting a point in space at the center for the past 15 years.

The other way is when a black hole is feeding and creates a accretion disk of material.

We now know that there are millions of stellar mass black holes floating around out there, so being spaghettified is one way of going out but the good news is that space is a really, really big place.

Anyhow, 2012 is bull**** and the Mayans predicted nothing suggesting the end of the world. The concept is a recent development.

Last edited:

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
To what you said about the myans yes their calendar ended but they did not predict that to be the end all be all that day marks the end of an extremely accurate celestial cycle. What happens when the cycle ends? Another one begins because their calendar was ment to go on and on. But these cycles that recorded and predicted by the myan long count calendar are still more accurately in tune with the earth and changes it has gone through then anything we could hope to make today. So did they know about some change that might or might not take place over the next few hundred years, well we could all go Walt Disney and freeze ourselves to try and find out....someone ought to try it and lemme know how it works

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Allright Now!! Don't get my intention's for this thread twisted!! I created it out of curiosity of all of the different theories for the Supposed event date.and I have to say I have learned alot about our own history. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpjRp9O620Q"]Tim Tebow Game Winning Touchdown Pass To Demaryius Thomas - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

chunkygoat

Reaction score
Visit site

I've heard a lot about the "end of the world" coming in 2012. The Mayan calendar supposedly ends on December 21st. The Roman Catholic Church officially announced the rapture began not too long. Government corruption seems to be getting worse. War is spreading. Poverty seems to be escalating too. Pollution is at an all time high as well.

With all this speculation and hype, its hard to make sense of any of it. But what I believe?

I think this whole "end of the world" publicity actually means "end of the era." What i mean by this is that this age, period, era - is shifting gears and changing. A new era is beginning where humanity will learn to become more responsible for mother Earth. I the new era will bring in ecologically friendly technology and industry, a more humanitarian designed standard of living, a spread in knowledge and awareness, and shift in focus from power and money to a focus on advancing humanity as a whole, and preserving Earth as much as possible.

I feel that the "end of the world" is a big symbol for the "end of an era".

I agree with whoever said many people are going off the deep end. A symbol is a symbol. Just because the Mayan calender ended 2000 years after they wrote it, doesn't mean it will end with a cataclysmic event killing off much of the life on earth.

It's a shift in awareness, in focus, energy, concerns and priorities; a shift in goals, values, habits, morality - a change in the way humanity lives and treats itself and its environment.

That is my opinion, how I feel, and what I believe.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I've heard a lot about the "end of the world" coming in 2012. The Mayan calendar supposedly ends on December 21st. The Roman Catholic Church officially announced the rapture began not too long. Government corruption seems to be getting worse. War is spreading. Poverty seems to be escalating too. Pollution is at an all time high as well.

With all this speculation and hype, its hard to make sense of any of it. But what I believe?

I think this whole "end of the world" publicity actually means "end of the era." What i mean by this is that this age, period, era - is shifting gears and changing. A new era is beginning where humanity will learn to become more responsible for mother Earth. I the new era will bring in ecologically friendly technology and industry, a more humanitarian designed standard of living, a spread in knowledge and awareness, and shift in focus from power and money to a focus on advancing humanity as a whole, and preserving Earth as much as possible.

I feel that the "end of the world" is a big symbol for the "end of an era".

I agree with whoever said many people are going off the deep end. A symbol is a symbol. Just because the Mayan calender ended 2000 years after they wrote it, doesn't mean it will end with a cataclysmic event killing off much of the life on earth.

It's a shift in awareness, in focus, energy, concerns and priorities; a shift in goals, values, habits, morality - a change in the way humanity lives and treats itself and its environment.

That is my opinion, how I feel, and what I believe.
I like your veiw of it alot!! and is by far the best end of the world theory i've heard thus far. :cheer: :thumbup:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

You know, I DON'T KNOW what, or if anything is gonna change our world or the way we see it as a whole,but I am not gonna waste any of the rest of this year!! i'm gonna do my best to make the most out of my life and just take the time to stop and smell the Roses!! :thumbup: