The best mod!

dantow

The Phoenix
Reaction score
Visit site
I feel like an idiot. All these years i've been getting around in winter thinking "my gloves are doing the best they can" and" its not really that cold"(even though its hard to take helmet off due to numb hands).
Enter my new heated hand grips. OMG! They are that hot that without winter gloves i'd have burns! Oxford Hot hands velcro over the top of standard grips and took 2 mins to install. cost $100 ozzie but prob about $20 in the states due to our outrageous price gouging on everything in australia. Still worth every penny though. Lads in the southern states(Australia) if you dont have some, get some.
cheers
Dan
p.s. Go Stoner

S0nic

Reaction score
Visit site
One guy on Honda Varadero, who's garage is next to mine, also has some. And when we're riding together on late spring, or early fall, when the temperature at night sometimes goes to zero, I'm very jealous, 'cause he feels great, and I'm freezing my hands out there :)
But I don't think they look cool enough on a street bike.

dantow

The Phoenix
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats why i got the removable one's. come spring they're back in the box
I guess my winter is no where near as cold as yours though!

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
I put a pair of symtech grips heaters on under my grips. What a nice mod since they are always on the bike.

If it gets a little chilly, I just flip the switch to high or low and have some nice warming on my fingers.

sparkycrew

Reaction score
Visit site
when winter comes in the uk,my bike is stored away and my new honda pcx 125 is the prefered mode of transport,125cc in snow and ice is enough,plus my fz stays new looking,and after winter its like pulling out a new toy,
nick

mellow mark

Reaction score
Visit site
I feel like an idiot. All these years i've been getting around in winter thinking "my gloves are doing the best they can" and" its not really that cold"(even though its hard to take helmet off due to numb hands).
Enter my new heated hand grips. OMG! They are that hot that without winter gloves i'd have burns! Oxford Hot hands velcro over the top of standard grips and took 2 mins to install. cost $100 ozzie but prob about $20 in the states due to our outrageous price gouging on everything in australia. Still worth every penny though. Lads in the southern states(Australia) if you dont have some, get some.
cheers
Dan
p.s. Go Stoner
You're gonna hate me, but. . . .it's 103 F here in Houston this afternoon. Had to do an errand to the country yesterday afternoon and when I got home and hit the shower, I realized that I had fried my legs (through a pair of Levis). Almost ran over a 7-foot copperhead, but that's another story. Cheers!