Thanks Santa- school's out for summer

Rumpole of the Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
Just booked my airfare to LA on Wednesday then connecting flight to Tennessee. No, I'm not going to visit Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman for Christmas.
Bought a 2010 FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide from Smoky Mountains Harley. Thanks to the great dollar rate it cost A$15,270 and I will keep the yank plates as a momento.
Anyone in Arkansas or Oklahoma who wants to see us, pm me, I am coming through. Bike is going in a crate at Los Angeles and will be in Melb for my new year cruisin'.
This dollar rate is fantastic, hasn't been this good since the early 80's. Plan on going through new Mexico and Arizona.
Cheers
Rumps

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Rumps!
Do you know what days and times you'll be in LA LA Land!
Man it would be cool if a few of us could meet up with you for a lunch, brewski or coffee. Are you riding the bike to LA.?

Edit: Congratulations on the new ride! Hahaha! That's great!:BLAA:

Circle

Reaction score
Visit site
Have a good trip Rumps!
Sounds like a real good price on the bike :eek: Wow!. Is the shipping expensive?

(I saw the thread title "Schools out for summer" and got a little excited as my work finishes for the year in 8 more sleeps. Bye bye marking, reports, and teenage angst!)

Rumpole of the Bailey

Reaction score
Visit site
How are you supposed to read these weather forcasts? Make it more simple people!!! I got this today in Wyoming -
FOR TONIGHT...SHORT WAVE WILL CONTINUE ITS APPROACH WHILE BACK DOOR FRONT CONTINUES TO SETTLE INTO THE REGION. EASTERLY LOW LEVEL FLOW WILL BRING AREAS OF FOG THROUGH MUCH OF THE NWRN/WEST CTRL SODAK PLAINS INTO THE EASTERN EDGE OF THE BLACK HILLS.
SOUNDING PROFILES CONTINUE TO INDICATE THE POSSIBILITY FOR SOME FREEZING DRIZZLE.
DRIZZLE WILL END AS SOME SNOW STARTS MOVING INTO THE FAR NORTHERN
CWFA WITH AFOREMENTIONED SHORT WAVE.

Hey, the 'back door' means something totally different downunder, different indeedy. No 'Back door fronts' downunder, I give you the drum.

Have done 1200 of your miles and bike is getting its first service Saturday.
Thanks for everyone who has contacted me to hook up.
Pic of me and some bros of a club (Not the FZ6) here in the States who joined me for a part of todays ride.
Foggy in the Big Horn but it could be worse.

picture.php

Rumps

Last edited: