Thank you to Veterans

yamihoe

Professional test dummy
Reaction score
Visit site
Go out and thank a soldier!! past or present.

Combat Engineer for the United States Army Brad Bonecutter. (yes his name is Bonecutter)

One of my best friends, I wrestled with him in high school, we got into our share of shenanigans. We know each others parents on a first name basis, we have shared many a drink together and I got him through some tough crap back in the day. I was there when he snapped his leg and had a plate and screws put in, when his nose got crushed and we put tampons and wrapped gauze ALL the way around his head.

I am glad he came back after deployment and honored to call him a brother.

Thank a soldier everyone!!!

Ssky0078

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you to the Veterans. I've had 1 cousin and a grandpa serve in the military. I've also had the pleasure to participate in the health care of several veterans. Those guys deserve better from what they get when they return from following their orders and risking their life in the name of this country.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Never seen combat medic reporting.

2-1 1st Armored division, 1-1 Cav (Blackhawks).

Thanks to all my brothers and sisters still in today.

FZ09Bandit

�� Paramedic ��
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you to the Veterans. I've had 1 cousin and a grandpa serve in the military. I've also had the pleasure to participate in the health care of several veterans. Those guys deserve better from what they get when they return from following their orders and risking their life in the name of this country.

Il agree, after fighting with the VA. I said to hell with it. I have a pinched nerve that causes some of my back to go numb and my arm. I decided to live with it so maybe someone who really needs it can get more resources.

trepetti

It's all good!
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
We have so many 'days' every year, like 'National Pot-Roast Day" and "Give your dog a bath day" that we often lose sight of those that matter. Veterans day tops them all as the day that (among other things) made all those other days possible.

So to all my friends who are veterans, I say thanks.......

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you Veterans, present day Service Men and Women for your sacrifices! :rockon::cheer: