Texas Roll Call

drytech

Always Making Money
Reaction score
www.realmotorcycle.info
I've got a 2008 FZ6 Cobalt Blue, naked. I am looking for riding buddies down here in south Texas, mainly the Corpus Christi, TX area. I am also wanting to sell this bike so I can upgrade. I am asking $5500 and it has 3700 miles. Perfect condition, clear title. Call me at 361-443-4402 or send me an email at [email protected]

Shon

Last edited:

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
My buddy and I just got into biking. Did our BRC class end of last month and are now the proud parents/owners of a Raven FZ6 (Me) and a Blue FZ6R (Him). Live in Katy.

aggiehiker

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey everyone, Texan here:rockon: I live in College Station and Houston.

I just returned from a 7,000 mile ride around our country and Canada. Always up for a ride if anyone needs a riding partner:D

the_newt

Reaction score
Visit site
I've also managed to miss this thread. I got my red 07 a few months ago and have only put 1000 miles on it. It seems buying a new(ish) motorcycle is the modern equivalent of doing a rain dance. At least in Arlington it is.

sublime0713

Gun nut
Reaction score
Visit site
Been lurking on this forum for a few months. 09 raven fizzer, Lake Highlands (Dallas), new to FZs but not bikes. Looking to meet up with other fizzer riders in the area.

tweak89

Reaction score
Visit site
Houston here, well, about 15 minutes south of it actually.

I've got an '09 Raven FZ6, but it is actually my second FZ. I had an 05 Blue FZ6 for a couple of years.

That's about it!

naeem

Reaction score
Visit site
just moved to Austin - looking to hook up with other FZ6'ers!
Anyone else here from Austin, I need to do some small stuff on the bike, and would love to get together with others who actually know what they're doing!

;)

TCormier

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm form East Texas, in Longview, near Tyler.

Anyone in Austin? Didn't bother to read through, and Im trying to be more active here. I go to school at UT and would love riding wth some people

D

Dave.TX

I'm in the Austin area, live near Elgin. My days off change every 4 weeks so sometimes can do weekends and other times weekdays. Just drop me a line and we'll ride!

red_rock_beetle

Reaction score
Visit site
time to update, whoall is still here with a FZ6, and is there any new Texas fazers?

i am from new braunfels, just north of san antonio. the only good riding road that is close is river road to canyon lake, a nice way to spend an hour and a half:BLAA:

red_rock_beetle

Reaction score
Visit site
being that Texas is such a big state, statewide meetings aren't such an easy thing, but id like to know who still on the board because i am all over the state for work (sadly in my company truck) and might like to meet a few people. for instance tomorrow i am going to corpus Christi for the remainder of the week.. but that's OK because i get to spend time with the little bundle of joy that is my niece:thumbup:

D

Dave.TX

will be in Texas in the near future. Fort hood area.

Welcome, Black Sheep. Fallbrook, on the east side of Camp Pendleton! Guessing you're not a Marine, though, being you'll be at Ft. Hood. I grew up in Lakeside, in San Diego County. Used to live in Escondido, that was the closest to Fallbrook as I got. Love the hills up there.