TCP Seat Cowl - Where can I get one?

1up1up

Reaction score
Visit site
I've decided that I like the TCP seat cowl over others, but where would I be able to purchase one from? Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Don't Panic

Reaction score
Visit site
I've decided that I like the TCP seat cowl over others, but where would I be able to purchase one from? Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I might have a blue one going up for sale... If I can find the bracket :p

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Hobbesca

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
keep looking, I managed to snag one from this forum. Took some time but I got one at the right price and even in the right colour.

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
They are a rare item, I never found one the right color for mine when I had it.

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
Not really an answer to your question, but have you considered the PowerBronze one?

Runtime Error

(For some reason the link comes up as "runtime Error, but it works if you click it!)

It is nice, very cheap (on sale for the moment!) and available...

DSC_3906_zps9d59fb96.jpg

DSC_3880_zpsfe2e9024.jpg

Bassieh

Dark Overlord
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm also looking for a TCP Seat Cover (will pick up my bike first next week), but I found out that TCP has a Dutch Site (TCP UK). On the bottom of the page you can see they also have affiliation with Tech-Line (Tech-Line). There they state that they only sell through Dutch Motorcycle Stores. But they also say they'll ship worldwide.
So after work I immediately went to the store where I'm buying my bike. They say they know and sell the stuff from Tech-Line. Just have to give them the part number and such.
I also emailed Tech-Line to verify if it's the correct Seat Cover and if the still have it in stock. Hope to hear from them tomorrow. So it might be possible to get the seat cover in this way. It's only a shame that they're quite expensive, €179. Which is about $250 without shipping.
I will post here when I get more info from Tech-Line.

Bassieh

Dark Overlord
Reaction score
Visit site
So I got an reply from Tech-Line. They still have unpainted covers available for €139, or about $190. So they're pricey but it's something. Ordered mine, so have to see how long it takes. Here are also the pictures they sent with the email.
u8aqyraj.jpg

bu9uqujy.jpg

7a3yra3u.jpg

Last edited:

1up1up

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the response, guys. I guess I'll just have to keep waiting/searching until one becomes available.