Votes: 14 11.4%

Votes: 23 18.7%

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • 210+

Votes: 9 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

horacemorris

I use mine for mainly commuting and on a good day this can mean 165miles before the last bar starts to flash. When this happens i put in about 13 litres which in turn averages about 57 mpg.

Mississippi

I ususally get 150 miles due to normal commuting back and forth to work and a little better on day trips. I have only gone 2.0 miles on the reserve, and that was today. I have never pushed it.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
my gas mileage sucks because I run the ever livin crap out of my bike every time I get a clear path.Its a great little bike; no matter how much gas it burns it stills gets better mileage than any hot rod Ive ever owned and would leave em in its dust!!!:rockon::rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
About 130 miles, and i run it about 20 miles into reserve.

This got down to 110 miles on a recent spirited run of about 100 miles in distance, with a pillion & gear.

:eek:

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
About 130 miles, and i run it about 20 miles into reserve.

This got down to 110 miles on a recent spirited run of about 100 miles in distance, with a pillion & gear.

WOW , those upgrades came at a big fuel economy cost didnt they :( up here we always get 280 - 320 k's out of a tank....Worst ive ever done was 195k's and thats when i gave here major curry :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
WOW , those upgrades came at a big fuel economy cost didnt they :( up here we always get 280 - 320 k's out of a tank....Worst ive ever done was 195k's and thats when i gave here major curry :thumbup:

Ozzieboy gets about the same...and his is as stock as a rock! I think it's got more to do with the right hand!

Stimson

on a mixed right hand ride we did with Bris Fizz last year I managed 290km before reserve kicked in

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Worst ever, my reserve light was flashing by 180km or 112 miles:eek:.

My best ever, I got 295km or 183 miles before the last bar started flashing:cheer:.

Usually at around 210-230km or 130-142 miles:thumbup:.

I think this proves that aside from riding into headwinds, it's All about the right wrist:rockon::D....lol. (And how hard you try to keep up to that 1000cc machine:rockon:)

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Worst ever, my reserve light was flashing by 180km or 112 miles:eek:.

My best ever, I got 295km or 183 miles before the last bar started flashing:cheer:.

Usually at around 210-230km or 130-142 miles:thumbup:.

I think this proves that aside from riding into headwinds, it's All about the right wrist:rockon::D....lol. (And how hard you try to keep up to that 1000cc machine:rockon:)

Cheers
Mike

Lol! We will catch him one day Mikey....then he will need therapy! beaten by a commuter bike! Lol!

:rockon:

Yatz86

Chick Magnet
I've tried this till dry.

300km on main tank
84.4km on reserve

2km of tiring push to the next petrol kiosk.

FZyLarry

No power slides for me
I punched the 180 button but like everyone I get some variation depending on the right hand. I will say that I am amazed at the amount of variation shown on the survey. My poor math says roughly a 20 mpg difference High to low - damn...

opds9091

Elite Member
as far as my bike, when i changed the sprockets to 15f-48r i believe that i will get less then everyone else, because the sprocket change the tire rotation. I get around 38-43 give or take a few on the riding conditions. When the reserve flasher comes on I'm a bit of a chicken cause I'm afraid of running out of gas and not knowing where the closest station is.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
A new record for me the other day , 386.4 kilometres (241 miles) when i stopped for fuel and i put 18.35 litres (4.84 gallons) in her :D....Im left wondering if i'd have made it to 400 :don'tknow: but i think i might of :D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
A new record for me the other day , 386.4 kilometres (241 miles) when i stopped for fuel and i put 18.35 litres (4.84 gallons) in her :D....Im left wondering if i'd have made it to 400 :don'tknow: but i think i might of :D

I couldn't even push it that far before all the fuel evaporated:eek:. I'd be empty by 300km if I rode relaxed more often than not.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
I couldn't even push it that far before all the fuel evaporated:eek:. I'd be empty by 300km if I rode relaxed more often than not.

Thats right it all comes down to your right hand , i deliberatley rode very very economicaly

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
I get around 300k,s before reserve on city riding .340k,s is as far as I,ve pushed it and it took 18.5 ltrs to fill.