Tail Packs

b3nje909

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone know of any good tail packs?
not a Ventura, as they are ugly.

just a small one that sits on the pillion to hold, clear visor, rain jacket/pants. mars bar, etc.

nothing big, just a small neat one...

Anyone know of any good tail packs?
not a Ventura, as they are ugly.

just a small one that sits on the pillion to hold, clear visor, rain jacket/pants. mars bar, etc.

nothing big, just a small neat one...

LOL...Ventura Imola...It's not an eyesore and is like the tardis.

It has a nice easy clip on and off set up and makes a sturdy little man bag...lol

Edit...here's a link to a random site with pic and price...in your neck of the woods too... VENTURA IMOLA 14-22LT EXPAND - Sydney City Motorcycles

View attachment 16664

View attachment 16665

Cheers
Mike

Last edited:
Just edited my previous post...that's the beastie there...No frame...bra to protect seat (pillion can sit on it) and that's it

excellent.

appears to be what I am after, tho a slimmer version would be nice. gotta keep the bikes lines..

nice priceing lol

Was $120
Now $207

cheers

Mate, i have seen it up close, it sits very nicely within the bikes lines.

:thumbup:

It's dry, it holds all my work gear or cleaning gear, or day trip gear easily.

It manages to look manly when carried as a man bag and has done near on 40,000km and looks like new.

It zips down to a smaller bag too if that's what you're after..lol.

Givi makes a couple nice looking tail bags of different size's they have acouple smaller ones but a couple big ones for touring

I like this one I really don't have a need for it but if I did I would buy one

untitled-1.jpg

thers also the Coretech Sport Tail Bag that works with the sadle bags . its what use all the time it a good size for day riding holds a couple bottles of water and a spare visor well with room to spare and it comes in three different colors

CoreTech

Last edited:
Take a look at the Axio tank bag. I bought one, and it fits perfectly on the tail, and is very easy to fit with the included velcro strips.

Back