Sweet Cyber Monday Deal, HJC CL-17 $69!!!!!!!!!!!

crazycd1

Reaction score
Visit site
Great price. I have a CL16, I really like it, only complaint is a little too much wind noise...

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats!

I got the new Star Trek bluray for $15, and it went down to $8 the next day. :(

Recluse420

Reaction score
Visit site
It' still $70 and the pinlock insert was $30. I've been using it this last week and couldn't get it to fog up if I had sex in it. This the the true anti fog silver bullet! Fantastic winter helmet!

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site
What's the difference between this and the SL-17? Just the sun visor? I can't believe people are still only just cottoning on to pinlock.

Recluse420

Reaction score
Visit site
What's the difference between this and the SL-17? Just the sun visor? I can't believe people are still only just cottoning on to pinlock.

This was pulled from motorcyclegear.com and is from HJC, seems to be just a refreshed model with no significant new features past the sun visor.

The HJC CL-17 is brand new. This is the successor to the CL-16 which has been the “bread and butter” helmet for HJC for many years.

"What’s new? Well, let’s start with what stays…. great pricing, Pinlock ready shields as standard, DOT and Snell ratings (except certain sizes which are only DOT), great ventilation and a high quality replaceable interior.

And here is what is improved: Sizes up to 5XL… wow!, improved ventilation and improved fit. Here is a nice pdf that outlines the venting functions and some highlights of the interior of the helmet.

The best thing I see about these helmets are the graphics and finishes. It is remarkable to me that you can buy a helmet that looks this good, and is of high enough quality to be DOT and Snell approved at this price. Really, there isn’t a reason to go with a lesser quality or an old helmet. "

Last edited: