Super Sweer LED Additions (Eyebrows and Brakes)

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
I got these strips from some guy in China off ebay months ago and havent touched them since I got them.. Tonight I had the sweet idea to install the white strips behind the screen and wire em up.. I also added a red led strip to my brake light.. Check it...

led2.jpg

led1.jpg

With Dual hid's on
led4.jpg

The additional Brake light
led3.jpg

One more pic :)
SDC10181.jpg

opps.. Title should say "super sweet"

I love how it turned out.. Now I gotta get some Led's in the empty signal socket in the headlights..

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Looks pretty sweet, good job! :thumbup:

I like your mirrors too, where did you get them?

That a good question.. I bought the bike like that.. Ill take a close look at them and see if I can find a brand name or something

I did the exact same thing a couple years ago and wired them as blinkers as well as running lights. I took them off when LED's started failing.

I did the exact same thing a couple years ago and wired them as blinkers as well as running lights. I took them off when LED's started failing.

I also have some orange strips and was thinking of doing the exact same thing, but since I plan on adding orange leds to the empty headlight sockets and already have mirror signals, I opted against it.

I like the look of that . . . :thumbup: :D

[Cheeky request]
Can you add a day time photo close up with the them off and on (im interested to see what they look like under the screen and a distance photo with them on ?
[/Cheeky request]

Many thanks ;)

I like the look of that . . . :thumbup: :D

[Cheeky request]
Can you add a day time photo close up with the them off and on (im interested to see what they look like under the screen and a distance photo with them on ?
[/Cheeky request]

Many thanks ;)

Here you go.. The led strips are black so you really cant see them at all thru the screen..

front1.jpg

front2.jpg

front3.jpg

front4.jpg

I just did that with mine but I don’t have that sweet windscreen, so mine is on top. Bought mine wrecked so I replaced the whole front end and it didn’t come with blinkers. Threw those cheap amber strips from amazon on (5th set on my bikes). Thought I was being original!
208774abba60570572d8c1c780e9ace9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back