Spring time rant time...

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Well once again it's that time of year when the temps slowing begins to rise and we here in the south will have spurts of great riding weather, and during those "spurts" everybody and there brother who owns a bike likes to take it out for a ride while the weather is nice. An of course the squids come out too.... And it never fails as soon as a squid hits the road for the first time in a few months it's like they feel they have to make up for the months of down time and act even more stupid then normal. It just baffles my mind to be honest, the other afternoon it was particularly nice, perfect weather and perfect temp at a lovely 75*. Well on my way home from work while on my bike I was passed like I was standing still by a idiot on his, what appeared to be a older bandit, but here's the kicker, he was in blue jeans, a white t, crocs and was laying completely down on his stomach when he passed me, luckily I turned off onto another road before I saw the outcome if there was one. Then later on that evening I was in my truck coming back from picking up some dinner and guess what 2 more. one of them was at least wearing a jacket on his superhawk 996 but the guy he was riding with was in a t shirt. But again that's not the worst part, we were stopped at a red light I was in a lane to turn right and they were beside me going straight. Well the guy with a t shirt on was on a older Suzuki and I had no clue which model but it looked like maybe another bandit maybe mid 90's with a dirt bike headlight, but he had a rider on the back and while stopped he tried doing a burnout at the light with his pillion on, luckily he just burned the clutch but what does he do next, tells his girl to get off so he can do a burnout, still at a red light, WTF!!! She smacked him in the back of he head and said no stupid. That still wasn't enough for him though, like the immature little squid he was he began cursing at the light and honking his horn non stop, I'm thinking yeah that's really going to make the light turn... But the last time he honked his horn the car in front of him hit the gas thinking that the light was green and almost hit the car in front of him, and the guy on the bike inched up to and kept bumping the car with his tire.... I was about to loose it when I wasn't even involved but I can't stand people like that. Now I'm all for having a good time, after all thats imo what bikes are for and i have my bouts of stupidity as well, but when I have my fun, for one I'm ATGATT, two I don't do stuff at red lights, and three I try to make sure if something were to go wrong I'm the only person who will be affected. Now I'm not going to preach to y'all about wearing gear and riding smart and all that other stuff, but I will say that for those of you who have stored your bikes for the winter, or just haven't rode this winter, once you get back on your bike don't be "THOSE GUYS" yall have months of good riding weather ahead of you so there is no need to go and act a fool your first time back out, it's actually a good idea to take it easy to get back use to it. And once again, please for the love of god don't be "THAT GUY"

Ride safe, have fun, ATGATT, and don't be "THAT GUY"

DON'T BE "THAT GUY"

DON'T BE "THAT GUY"

DON'T BE "THAT GUY"

And oh yeah DON'T BE "THAT GUY"

red06

Reaction score
Visit site
you forgot guys with straight pipes:Flash:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnDANf3_USc&feature=player_embedded]ChevyFazer2004FZ7MachineGunExhaust.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah straight pipes are a little too loud... For riding everyday at least that's why I made a mini muffler, never had true straight pipes and since then I also have made some db killers as well