Something new from Yamaha..!

Serzedo

I would bet they could be getting even more wild and do an MT but with more muscle, with the engine of the XJR or something like that... Ohhh the MT-01 with todays technology would be awesome.

"V"

payneib

I wish they make mt07 tracer as mt09 tracer is too big for me :-(
Apparently it's in the pipeline. They've just released the "MT07 retro" (I forget the name: XVS700 I think?), and it's the first in a long line of bikes based on it, including an adventure/tourer.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

ozgurakman

Özgür Akman
now live broadcast

the new bike is MT 03. And MT 10 and XSR 900

Attachments

• asdasd.jpg
    asdasd.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

thisisbenji

asdfasdfasdf

WHERE DO I SIGN UP FOR THE MT10?!

If they don't bring that thing to the States.....

Yamaha-MT10-Black-RHF.jpg

That thing would look wicked parked next to my all black FZ6 naked.

payneib

The headlight is ugly as sin, but everything else makes me want to go lie down in a dark room in the quiet for a bit.

As for the FZ1 surviving in the US: I don't know. The entire FZ series has been discontinued in the UK and replaced with the MT series, so I don't know.

darius

Never stop exploring
The headlight is ugly as sin, but everything else makes me want to go lie down in a dark room in the quiet for a bit.

As for the FZ1 surviving in the US: I don't know. The entire FZ series has been discontinued in the UK and replaced with the MT series, so I don't know.

I think the front end looks ridiculous as well.

I'm sure it'll come to the US and my prediction is they'll call it the FZ-10. That follows the the naked FZ-09 and disconnects it from the half-faired FZ1.

thisisbenji

I actually really like the headlight :D It gives the bike that bit of charm the FZ09 is lacking.

I love how this thing is basically a naked, lots of the new names have FAR more plastic on them.

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
I personally liked this headlight, looks like a bit of BMW S1000R street bike with a touch of Ultron look.
But I basically don't like non-faired version, due to winds at high speeds and fatigue on hands..!
But that tail light reminds me of FZ09 or FZ07, which I didn't like.
The rest of the bike, looks similar to existing fz1.

Hope the US version comes with ABS option.

Last edited:

payneib

It's got ABS. As well as a load of riding modes. Its the cheaper version of the R1 that's been released in the US.

Serzedo

The MT-10 comes with standard ABS (that's mandatory around here, so it would be like that anyway), riding modes and cruise control.

It's so ugly that makes me love it.

"V"