Someone recommend a sport riding glove?

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So at first the sound of Kevlar in the form of a riding glove didn't compute, so I went to the website and read up on them. They sound pretty impressive.

Can you confirm the temperature coolness? I'm in AZ so perforated leather has been the best option thus far. Did you have these when you were in Vegas?

Also the look of them is pretty janky, do they show signs of wear making them look even jankier?

They are actually designed for the hot weather. You can wash it anytime, just throw it in the wash.

They run like $169, and it will require you to provide a size of your hands, call it a custom fit. I think they go up to like 5XL, ridiculous, nobody has hands that large.

Yasko

Reaction score
Visit site
They are actually designed for the hot weather. You can wash it anytime, just throw it in the wash.

They run like $169, and it will require you to provide a size of your hands, call it a custom fit. I think they go up to like 5XL, ridiculous, nobody has hands that large.

Man Vegasrider, you're going to make me have to get a pair of these gloves for the Texas summers.:rockon:

My Phantoms might be a little too much for the 115f heat.:(

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I think I need to buy some of these too might be the all year rounder I have been looking for

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner and it works every time !