Sold my FZ6

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all. Well, I did the deed and let her go. 2650 notes and now I'm hunting for an R1. 2 1/2 years and 18000 miles of happiness. After 4 years of riding I think I'm now good enough to handle an R1 which I've always craved. I'll stick around but for now I am an ex-FZ6 owner

All the best. I've gone the other way - I've had 3 different model R1s over the years, now on a Fazer S2. I really, really enjoyed them and am sure you will too.

I remember your post a while ago about your local roundabout GP. I don't know if you've done track schools/track days, but a circuit is where your R1 will be most at home. What's your nearest? Sllverstone would be good, plenty of tarmac ;)

Awe man! An R1! Have always enjoyed your posts man. Your a keeper so please stick around.

Cliff

I remember your post a while ago about your local roundabout GP. I don't know if you've done track schools/track days, but a circuit is where your R1 will be most at home. What's your nearest? Sllverstone would be good, plenty of tarmac ;)

Thruxton. Fast. Yummy :thumbup:

Sorry to see you go Matt, but I understand. You can still hang out you know?

:thumbup:
The review MCN did on the 2009 R1 is on youtube. Check it out! I registered on the r1 forum after watching it. Some time I'll buy an R1 also, hopefully I can keep the FZ6 :rockon:

Back