Soggy!!!!!

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
No1 son came round with his Blackbird and suggested a ride- sky was a bit grey and I had my dark visour on my helmet. Looked in my Tech7 bum bag and I have lost my clear visor- bummer!

Anyway went out and with half a mile we had hailstones and torrential rain.... we persevered and went through drizzle sunshine more hailstones, farmers mud pies all over the road, steamed up visors and rain on the inside

Found out my jacket isnt waterproof and if you go out in leather trousers the textile crutch patch lets in water that runs down your legs and into your boots

Oh and summer gloves are not waterproof either

I was only out for 1/2 an hour
:thumbdown:

She got put away dirty and wet and unloved tonight ( the bike that is)

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
No1 son came round with his Blackbird and suggested a ride- sky was a bit grey and I had my dark visour on my helmet. Looked in my Tech7 bum bag and I have lost my clear visor- bummer!

Anyway went out and with half a mile we had hailstones and torrential rain.... we persevered and went through drizzle sunshine more hailstones, farmers mud pies all over the road, steamed up visors and rain on the inside

Found out my jacket isnt waterproof and if you go out in leather trousers the textile crutch patch lets in water that runs down your legs and into your boots

Oh and summer gloves are not waterproof either

I was only out for 1/2 an hour
:thumbdown:

She got put away dirty and wet and unloved tonight ( the bike that is)
Thats what is all about mate, quality time with number one son. And I bet he called it quits before you did.

Nelly

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
Have to say it was a mutual decision!

So different to 4 weeks ago when we wnet to Devon

DSCF3117.jpg

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
get some waterproof/goretex gear :thumbup:

the only problem i have with the rain is my visor misting up

spine

Reaction score
www.shop4biker.co.uk
Greg, try them Fine Vision visor inserts. I bought a helmet which misted up before I'd even got on bike so I got one of the fine vision inserts, stuck it on inside of the visor and now it never mists! and you can see through it clearly too.