Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
SoCal Riders Unite!

:BLAA: Calling all Hoons! Calling all Hoons! :BLAA:

Going for a ride on Saturday! Looks like it'll be really nice weather.

I'm thinking meet up at 9-9:30 am at the mobile station at the 15 freeway and rt. 76. Ride South Grade on Palomar a couple of times then scoot over to Montezooma for a few runs. If it's too hot we can head back up past Ranchita and head toward Julian (Lunch?) via San Felipe/ S2 to Banner Grade. If it's cool enough in the low desert we can head toward Yaqui Pass and then up Banner.

Last edited:

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You're killing me Cliff....:banghead:

:D

Just got back from SoCal a few hours ago, the weather was killer this weekend. Got back to NorCal to overcast and cool weather. Hopefully it'll warm and clear up before next weekend up here. Wish I was going with you next weekend. :rockon:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Cliff, I'm still waiting for smokenu (Rob) to set a time for this ride before I commit. http://www.600riders.com/forum/im-going-ride-you-comin/34091-socal-ride-10-9-ach-big-bear.html

Wow, so many options!

Sorry..... :tard:That one blew right by me! :tard:
Bryan and I were talking today and we were going to ride on Weds. but the weather is going to be bad Weds. so I thought we can just go on Saturday cuz the forecast looks good and I forgot about Dave's ride. I'm not going to be able to make Dave's ride this weekend.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: SoCal Riders Unite!

Any one interested, the ten day for this area has really nice weather predicted for SoCal on Fri. Saturday and Sunday. Keep in mind whatever ride you're on, these mountain roads, there may be debri and sand so peruse your course before you rail! :rockon:

Last edited:

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
A great day today, lots of smooth roads and no traffic. Thanks to Bryan, Cliff and David for the camaraderie. We need to to do this again soon before the rainy season starts.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome to see you guys today!

5066923012_f898d855a4_b.jpg

5066932544_06151ede84_b.jpg

5066321839_2eaa403922_b.jpg

5066322351_654dec6383_b.jpg

5066313753_fa77e36d1d_b.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Some more pics from today.
Thanks guys for an awesome ride and friendship! :rockon:

Bryan at the meetup
picture.php

Dave and John pull in at meetup.
picture.php

Baby's got back!
picture.php

Fast Blue ones!
picture.php

Zooma Crew!
picture.php

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the pics everyone, it looks like another great ride. It made me homesick for my second home away from home and my brothers from another mother. :(

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Edit: I'm sorry Dave, I typed Rob by mistake!

Nah, Freudian slip. You guys are just missing your built in medical support rider.:thumbup:

Glad you guys had such a great ride. Weather here is starting to get a bit cold, but still dry enough to ride. Miss riding with you guys though. I'll let you guys know when I'm in SoCal again. May need to borrow a bike though to join up.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Nah, Freudian slip. You guys are just missing your built in medical support rider.:thumbup:

Glad you guys had such a great ride. Weather here is starting to get a bit cold, but still dry enough to ride. Miss riding with you guys though. I'll let you guys know when I'm in SoCal again. May need to borrow a bike though to join up.

Better let us know! I'm sure a bike would appear and even if we didn't ride we could hang out!

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Better let us know! I'm sure a bike would appear and even if we didn't ride we could hang out!

My twin has a 2006 Faster Blue FZ6 that I'm sure he wouldn't mind me borrowing. Although, then he'd probably want to join in. So perhaps it would be better to borrow from someone with two bikes or rent for the day.