SoCal Riders: Anyone up for a ride?

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
I'm looking forward to going on perhaps a 1 day ride to the mountain, PCH, desert, or any other cool destination in Southern California. My schedule would most definitely allow me to travel on Fridays - (my day off) and this coming Monday, March 31st - Cesar Chavez Day. Let me know if you guys are interested for now or perhaps sometime in the near future.

Cheers.
:Sport:

Last edited:
S

sportrider

Palomar Mt., pchbreeze and poorwboy have already hit me up for a run at the hill. I'm sure there is a few more guys that would want to go also. I need a few weeks notice so I can request the Saturday off work to be sure I can go. pick a day and will set it up in advance to give everyone time to get there schedules straight.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Palomar Mtn. sounds fun. I live in Diamond Bar so it seems the mountain is kinda half way between us. Fridays and Saturdays are good for me. I talked to poorwboy and pchbreeze about a possible ride - it has not materialized yet. Anyway looking forward to it.

pchbreeze

Custom Abuser
Palomar is awesome. It's a better version of Azusa, which is similar in that it has a sweeper side and tech side and a meeting spot in between...but Palomar is better from what I remember.

I definitely go plan there regularly (as well as Azusa and Ortega). I also have many rides to Tahoe, Point Reyes and Vegas planned.