So.cal. Best service

bike10

Reaction score
Visit site
I found MOTO GP WERKS on LaPalma in Anaheim, Ca, he is a retired Moto GP mechanic, preps race bikes, builds movie bikes(MI4) and custom bikes(no choppers) for celebrities(Tom Cruise). He did my 24k mile service and dyno for $625.00 + parts. That was cheaper than the dealer wanted for just the service. I will never take any of my bikes anywhere else ever again. He does not advertize or offer a ph #, just stop by 4343 La Palma in Anaheim and be amazed!!!! he Collects rare race bikes. Oh..... and don’t do the air box mod, he said I lost hp cuz of it.

Lucifer Caitiff

Reaction score
Visit site
If we're doing a socal referral's thread, then I'll throw in the shop I take my bike to in Torrance.

Valdi's Motozone

I know it's a BMW shop but Dave will work on anything. Tell him Devin (that's me) referred you and he may give you a good deal. Dave is a friend of mine and does top quality work. I took my bike in at 32k and he got it running better than brand new because of the attention to detail and care that he takes in his work...something dealers sometimes lack.

bike10

Reaction score
Visit site
Same with this guy. I'm tired of getting my bike back and they found issues and ddnt do any thing about it. he ddnt like my clutch pull, and worked on it till it takes half the effort to use my clutch now, found a bunch of minor issues and did it w/o additional charges.

Lucifer Caitiff

Reaction score
Visit site
Great to hear. I had alwasy left dealerships feeling like I got ripped off, no matter what the quality of work was. I'd always justify it to myself by saying it was worth it, but the last time I got it back from a dealer, the chain wasn't even cleaned. WTF.

I only took it to my friend because he gave me a "riding buddy discount". He does the work for me for cheaper than he'd do it for anyone else...and much cheaper than any dealer would want. The quality of work was genuinely top notch, which is no surprise because if there was a problem he'd have to deal with it during one of our weekly rides.

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll say Cycle depot in Eagle Rock. Nice guys and if you talk to them you'll notice that they actually care. Big D is cool and he doesnt even mind me watching over his shoulder and asking him questions about what he is doing. i got my tires and brakes done there many times and I always leave with peace of mind. They wont give you the bike unless they are absolutely sure that its 100%.

on the other hand, I know a friend who got his brakes done at honda of hollywood and crashed the same day of the service because the brakes were messed up on the way out. shattered his hip and got titanium plates put in.....

be careful who youre letting around your bike guys..