Snake.

FzPilot

Reaction score
www.borczm.com
and i still have a scar on my leg from a copperhead that I've had encountered when living for a short time in Chattanooga TN :)
Since then, I like the darn things now lol

poorwboy

Reaction score
Visit site
I hate snakes to. But them little man eating black widows holy hell i'm a little girl when I see those. I swear I can be 10 feet away and see one of those and my hair stands up, Damn I hate those BI$$HES. And I have a bunch around my house.:(

poorwboy

Reaction score
Visit site
I've got sidewinders out here and western rattlers as well as the very poisonous Mojave green. I killed a sidewinder last summer in the wash behind my house. I cut his head off with a shovel. then I brought the snake over to my house to show my kids. giving them the " if you ever see one of these run away from it and come get me!!!" the freaky thing is that even though it had no head it was still striking at me with its bloody stump. I knew it had no head but every time it struck at me I would drop it flenching like I was in some danger. hahaha( man I was being a wuss ) I skinned it and mounted it and its on display in my garage.
What about those spiders that chase you around at your house. Crap I'm getting chills just thinking about it.

S

sportrider

What about those spiders that chase you around at your house. Crap I'm getting chills just thinking about it.
you've gotta love the desert!!! just incase you forgot how nasty those 6 inch things are heres a picture; Sleep tight!!!;)

Last edited by a moderator: