Site Bug Thread

ohgood

Reaction score
Visit site
i don't know if it's a javascript applet, or what, but the 'whos online' bar at the bottom of this and all pages doesn't render right on my current (up to date cyanogenmod'd) android devices. the bar gets stuck somewhere in the middle of the page, and scrolls -with- the page, occasionally correcting to the bottom but usually not.

don't know if it's a webkit (android browser) bug or just this site. only noticed it here.

:)

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
i don't know if it's a javascript applet, or what, but the 'whos online' bar at the bottom of this and all pages doesn't render right on my current (up to date cyanogenmod'd) android devices. the bar gets stuck somewhere in the middle of the page, and scrolls -with- the page, occasionally correcting to the bottom but usually not.

don't know if it's a webkit (android browser) bug or just this site. only noticed it here.

:)

Hi there.. For Android. get the Taptalk forum app.. the server is set up to use it.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
BUMP - I still can't upload pics :(

Home and work computer - makes no difference, so I know it's not me.

Can someone look at it please?

Thanks

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im baffled... Karen can you sign up to the site as a new user and see if you still have the problem... ( Just a test we can delete the temp user after)

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Seems to be size of image is a problem.

I have a HD camera - although the helmet pic was taken with the same camera.

I'll keep trying with the other pics.

You can delete kazza2 whenever Dennis.

bd43

Staff member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Am I the only one experiencing this problem with picture thumbnails?

I click on a picture thumbnail attachment. If I'm lucky to be at the top of the page of threads, the picture pop up is visible, otherwise I have to scroll to the top of the page to see it. The pop-up window looks different and definitely operates differently. I cannot "X" to close it or go "next" or "previous" in it. It just churns away thinking about it. I have to browser back out or select the next page of the thread to get away from the pop up window. Very annoying, to the point I don't click on thumbnails anymore.

:confused:

Kazza

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I click on a picture thumbnail attachment. If I'm lucky to be at the top of the page of threads, the picture pop up is visible, otherwise I have to scroll to the top of the page to see it. The pop-up window looks different and definitely operates differently. I cannot "X" to close it or go "next" or "previous" in it. It just churns away thinking about it. I have to browser back out or select the next page of the thread to get away from the pop up window. Very annoying, to the point I don't click on thumbnails anymore.

I'm not having this problem Daryl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gus

Reaction score
Visit site

I have the same problem...

2old2ride

Reaction score
Visit site
"Quick Reply icons"
I don't have any. I figure it is my browser, since I don't think I have PO'd anyone enough to ban me. They were there for a while. but then they vanished, came back and now they are gone for good. Are they adjustable from this side of the interface?

My 2nd problem is with Pay Pal. There was no other option for paying for a membership. Is that intentional or is there a setting someplace that isn't allowing me to pay by credit card?

Reaction score
Visit site
Problem creating url link. If i add the following:

[ url = somelinkhere ] sometexthere [ / url ]

It displays two clickable links like this:

sometexthere sometexthere

It should display sometexthere one time, and would of course be a link.

Is it me? 'Cause I think this is the method I've used on other forums..